AZ Mustang Cruise! Come in

chocolatehammer

Established Member
Next time:

http://g.co/maps/pw4b9

Ive probably done this route half a dozen times, and I think its some of the best roads in the state. Its a day trip so I would plan for about at least 6 hours or so, but it is deffinitely worth it. The road near Bagdad has some great scenery, and it was featured in a cover article for Road and Track called "The Road to Bagdad". It's also pretty much desolate traffic wise being that there is really nothing out there. Overall, a fun drive, especially if you like curves.

WOH HRSY

Established Member
Great job on the video! Got the hose fixed today. It was a pin hole leak in the oil cooler return hose that sprayed Just about every thing under the car with a thin layer of oil. Although I only lost about 1.5 of the 8 qt. Of oil.

Awesome, glad it was minor! Not sure if you saw my other post but we're going to try and get some people to meet up at the Walmart again when going to Scottsdale this Saturday.

Watching these videos makes me want to do an exhaust ASAP lol

AdamSVT

Established Member
Awesome, glad it was minor! Not sure if you saw my other post but we're going to try and get some people to meet up at the Walmart again when going to Scottsdale this Saturday.

wahhhhh you're running stock exhaust??

snaked

Attractive Member
Established Member
Great job on the video! Got the hose fixed today. It was a pin hole leak in the oil cooler return hose that sprayed Just about every thing under the car with a thin layer of oil. Although I only lost about 1.5 of the 8 qt. Of oil.

Good thing we caught it quickly. That's awesome it was such an easy fix, too. Looking forward to seeing your car out again! I'll probably ditch my car and ride with someone who actually owns a Cobra though :lol1::nonono:

forcefed03

9tmare
Established Member
Good thing we caught it quickly. That's awesome it was such an easy fix, too. Looking forward to seeing your car out again! I'll probably ditch my car and ride with someone who actually owns a Cobra though :lol1::nonono:

What car were you in? i havent quite matched up everyone yet :)

WOH HRSY

Established Member

wahhhhh you're running stock exhaust??

Pretty much, it has welded in straight through mufflers from the original owner. That's all that was done to it when i got it. Since my list never ends I just haven't gotten around to picking what exhaust setup I want. That and Cobra side skirts are next on my list.

Svtsnakebyte

Established Member

It's a temporary fix. I have to order some braided stainless hose to replace it soon. It will happen again if I leve the same rubber hose. Not sure yet if I can make it to Scottsdale on saturday. If I do go i will definitely meet up at Walmart. I will keep in touch.

ASUSMC

Oh Hi!!!
Established Member
I would be down for a cruise towards Tucson, especially after it cools off a little bit.

El Jefe, do you remember the cruise that you rode in ZOSICK's car that we took through Globe and that road in the mountains toward Tucson. That was a good time.

WOH HRSY

Established Member
It's a temporary fix. I have to order some braided stainless hose to replace it soon. It will happen again if I leve the same rubber hose. Not sure yet if I can make it to Scottsdale on saturday. If I do go i will definitely meet up at Walmart. I will keep in touch.

Sounds good.

Jefe

Established Member
I would be down for a cruise towards Tucson, especially after it cools off a little bit.

El Jefe, do you remember the cruise that you rode in ZOSICK's car that we took through Globe and that road in the mountains toward Tucson. That was a good time.
Ya I posted that video up. We took the 77 up and met you guys in Globe? I cant remember the exact route but it was a fun run. We must of taken the 77 back towards Oracle and you guys turned off and took the 79 back home

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
I'm in for the Tucson trip, Jefe posted a lot of good sites down there. Don't forget cars and coffee in Tuscon.

Users who are viewing this thread