Az ModRod August G2G

Ponyboy2005

Established Member
I have my event post below but also wanted to take a second and introduce myself and Az ModRod. I'm Jesse I have a 2005 Mustang GT with some basic bolt ons and plenty more to come. Az ModRod is a group for Modern American Muscle enthusiasts. Each month I organize a G2G, at different locations on the east and west, for all Modern American Muscle. Just want to extend an invitation to the members of SVT Performance. We have a fun little competition we do with a trophy for the Make (Ford, GM or Mopar) that has the best turnout each month. Mopar dominated most the year up until June when Chevy stole it away. For the July meet Ford brought the Pony's and took the CUP. We choose someone from the winning make to take the Cup home for the month and show off at any shows or events they may attend and then bring back the next month. At the end of the year who ever has the most name plates on the cup takes it home for good. Come hang out, show off your ride and admire the variety of American Muscle that comes out. We had 65 cars at our July event and still growing. Spread the word and help make August even bigger.

Were over the halfway mark for the year and each make (Ford, GM and Mopar) have all brought the numbers and earned a spot on the CUP. The numbers were close last month but Ford took it home by 1. We will be heading back to the East side for August. At this point the rest of the year is wide open. Mopar has the advantage with the most wins thus far, but anything can happen. Spread the word and lets see if we can top last months meet, which had a total of 65 cars show up.

For the August G2G we will be meeting up at Octane Raceway on the East side. Location is on the South side of Indian Bend across from the McDonalds where the Pavilions Saturday meet is held.

Octane Raceway
9119 E Indian Bend Rd.
Scottsdale, Az
Tuesday August 13, @ 6P.M.

I set the start time for this month to 6 P.M. that way people who would like to go inside and do some racing will have time.

Cut off time for the count will be 8:45 P.M.

SPREAD THE WORD and come on out.

Facebook Event:
https://www.facebook.com/events/403398813104608/?ref=3

For Directions:
https://maps.google.com/maps?q=9119...n+Bend+Rd,+Scottsdale,+Arizona+85258&t=m&z=16

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread