Avoid JJ @ Woodbine Motorsports

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhillyLS1

Established Member
It wasn't 200 to tighten a bolt and fill the I/C tank on your supposed "mechanically perfect" (your words) car that you brought to me. It was hours and hours of time getting the theft system reset ( a favor done by a buddy of mine who is a Ford tech and no fault of my own that it set) along with the computer that bricked for whatever reason before I could even begin to tune the vehicle. How many times did Nikki's computer brick when it was trying to be tuned at another shop just a few days after you picked up your car here????

I dunno. Know why? I wasn't charged. That other shop managed to do what you couldn't without calling in help.

I refunded half of your money, which by your own admission via text messages you were happy with but for some reason now its not enough and now your throwing in melted wrapped tailpipes that at the time you said "were no concern and don't worry about it JJ my buddy will handle that for me".
You lied to me and said you'd refund 100% of my money if the Vortech tune worked. It did. Where's the rest of my money Mr. Integrity? The wrap wasn't an issue because at the time I thought you gave me a good tune and we'd have a continuing relationship. You still never offered to fix it. Hell, you didn't even take responsibility. You blamed me for not "warning you".

Come on Keith, between the supposed towing of your car to your house, which you have avoided answering direct questions and talking about to the now " you didn't give me a complete refund", which you said you only wanted half of your money back (sorry, your girlfriends money back) you really don't know which side of your mouth your talking out of.
My F150 is my tow truck. I told you that. You don't listen. I was going to tow it back up to you again when you pulled your 180.
My gf paying for my tune was an engagement gift. Nice attempt at a shot at me.

But no worries on my end because after reading this from the third party I completely understand.
Did you read the fine print at the bottom of that e-mail?

So instead of calling me back you decided to trash me on no less then 3 forums, call me a liar and a thief. Sorry but I'm not a child and I told you on the phone that I don't play this " he said, she said" internet crap.
Yet here you are. It's ok man, I'm going to tell everyone about this at all the events I'll be at from now on too. You can come over and stand next to me while I do it.

Sure I will get the haters and sure I will get the guys that say this will "hurt my business" but I would rather defend myself, state my case and say what I know to be the truth then roll over and have someone such as yourself running around with a tune of mine that I had to do all because someone "took it to the internet" while calling me names like a child.
I haven't call you a single name. I've just posted that you're a liar. Which you admit to.

Oh and if you have never "bashed another shop" why did I receive calls saying to not deal with you from other shops? Your own admission on the phone was enough for me to realize it was true.
What are these mysterious shops? I'd REALLY like to know lol. This is my first 5.0 modular. I've never taken my car to a shop before. Did I receive a sub par tune because of phone calls from mysterious shops? Why did you take my money if you were so worried about me?

As you can see I have happy customers and in 10 years 2 problems are a pretty good track record so I must be doing something right and that something right is doing whatever it takes to make a customer happy when there is a problem, something you refused to take advantage of when it was offered and then subsequently decided to disparage the very person trying to help...

JJ

So if you're Joe-Pro tuner and not worried about anything? Why are you here? Constantly returning.

You're a liar. Plain and simple. The proof is here.

old_goat

Established Member
You've said this several times and Keith has stated his Camaro has only been to one shop (which he has a great relationship with that I can vouch for) and his mustang has been to you. So, who are these phantom shops? Or are you going to keep them to yourself and claim professional courtesy? Or maybe, because you've done this before, you're being untruthful.

Are you on retainer for philly? :-D

Why don't we just let philly and jj battle it out on this forum, man to man, without buddies coming out of the woodwork. No doubt since philly is LE, he can defend himself. Since jj is trying to protect the reputation of his business, no doubt he can defend himself.

04azuremach

Loud fast and fun
Established Member
Are you on retainer for philly? :-D

Why don't we just let philly and jj battle it out on this forum, man to man, without buddies coming out of the woodwork. No doubt since philly is LE, he can defend himself. Since jj is trying to protect the reputation of his business, no doubt he can defend himself.

1. I was present for most of the aforementioned events, so I'm just vouching for credibility... and

2. I'm currently doing business with the shop his camaro is at and I can assure you there is no hard feelings about keith from them. Oh and

3. JJ seems to have that deespeed or deepsea or douchenozzle on retainer so its only fair.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
1. I was present for most of the aforementioned events, so I'm just vouching for credibility... and

2. I'm currently doing business with the shop his camaro is at and I can assure you there is no hard feelings about keith from them. Oh and

3. JJ seems to have that deespeed or deepsea or douchenozzle on retainer so its only fair.

:beer:

PhillyLS1

Established Member
I'm done responding to this. Mods if you would like to close this, it's fine. If people do their homework searching on here, they'll see this thread and if they take the time to read they'll be able to make a decision on their own.

SCalla1384

Established Member
I'm done responding to this. Mods if you would like to close this, it's fine. If people do their homework searching on here, they'll see this thread and if they take the time to read they'll be able to make a decision on their own.

About time, count your losses and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread