Avoid JJ @ Woodbine Motorsports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deespeed99

Established Member
JJ agreeded and took back his offer because his pride... So what if the op changes his sig and and they have agreement and JJ changes his mind again, for some other reason??? Would you go back 4hrs to a a tuner who tried to catch you in a "Lie"??? Being untrue when he was was not truthful?

If that happens then that would reflect very bad on JJ and validate everything the OP said but by him not agreeing and not changing his sig and basically saying f it and to keep bashing JJ only shows his is out to ruin JJ and his business and will make it difficult for him to deal with other vendors because they are going to see all of this and even if not said publically will remember how he handled this. From what ive gathered all JJ wanted was a little respect in the way this was handled once it went viral & to see the car had no mechanical issue. Thats all. I understand he lied and did other things that were wrong but he apologized already for those. You cant take it back.

Fabbed5.0

Established Member
If that happens then that would reflect very bad on JJ and validate everything the OP said but by him not agreeing and not changing his sig and basically saying f it and to keep bashing JJ only shows his is out to ruin JJ and his business and will make it difficult for him to deal with other vendors because they are going to see all of this and even if not said publically will remember how he handled this. From what ive gathered all JJ wanted was a little respect in the way this was handled once it went viral & to see the car had no mechanical issue. Thats all. I understand he lied and did other things that were wrong but he apologized already for those. You cant take it back.

Your blinded man. Ray charles can see JJ pride got the best of him and screwed him and the op.

Deespeed99

Established Member
Your blinded man. Ray charles can see JJ pride got the best of him and screwed him and the op.

And the OP's pride got the best of him when it came to fixing it. If you want proof look at the fact throughout our whole conversation tonight he has avoided the suggestion of removing his sig and getting with JJ to get the rest of the money back.

Last edited:

Fabbed5.0

Established Member
And the OP's pride got the best of him when it came to fixing it. If you want proof look at the fact throughout our whole conversation tonight he has avoided the suggestion of removing his sig and getting with JJ to get the rest of the money back.

Its been there since day one when JJ made the offer to look at it. like i said Ray charles blinded man.

CPRsm

And he was still here willing to help, even though he was here bashing. It wasn't until he saw "thief" in the OP's signature did he change his offer. Seems to be a key component some are missing. He told him to bring back and they were working on something when JJ noticed he was being called a thief by the guy he was trying to help. When he saw that, THAT's when he changed his mind. Everyone is saying man up and make it right. He was trying when he noticed OP was shitting in his cheerios at the same time.

Last edited:

Timeless

TK-421
Established Member
This is like 2 weeks over and done with now. Keith isn't going to take his car 4 hours out of the way at this point.

+1...I know I wouldn't.

Wait the 30 days, dispute the credit card charge, let the CC company deal with it.

And it is only slander (or libel since it is on a forum) if it is not true.

Evilwayz

Established Member
Look dude, JJ tuned and did 99% of the work on my wife's (svt chic) 2002 lightning and 2001 cobra and never had one issue with the work. He's accessible and good at what he does. All around great guy. Even bought us a house warming gift back in the day. Don't bash the guy over your individual bad experience. For every one bad remark about people there are usually a dozen or more good ones.

Stevenb913

Coyote
Established Member
i wont be dealing with JJ and will take my money elsewhere. hes losing alot of business over $200. What an idiot. The longer this thread is up, the more people will look elsewhere for a tuner.

nosympathy

Boss 302
Established Member
And he was still here willing to help, even though he was here bashing. It wasn't until he saw "thief" in the OP's signature did he change his offer. Seems to be a key component some are missing. He told him to bring back and they were working on something when JJ noticed he was being called a thief by the guy he was trying to help. When he saw that, THAT's when he changed his mind. Everyone is saying man up and make it right. He was trying when he noticed OP was shitting in his cheerios at the same time.

Your assuming he didn't notice it right away and not say a word so he could pull the stunt he did. It isn't like the guy doesn't have a track record of lying and admitting too the fact he lies to customers...

its wayyyyy to much of a coincidence to notice that in the sig ONLY just when OP agrees to bring the car back. JJ probably assumed the OP wouldn't actually do it. Then the OP agrees to and it is an "oh shit I don't know what to do moment."

also, if you read the lightning thread which mirrors this one, he was given those chances and made the OP of that thread spend thousands fixing things JJ more than likely broke. OP still gave him time and time again to tune the car.

Another shop tuned it in one day?! If I remember right JJ had months and couldn't tune the truck!!!

JJ 10.88 Coyote

Established Member
Dude, so you admit now that you've talked to a 3rd party. A reliable 3rd party which confirmed the car had a bad tune installed. They also confirmed there was no mechanical issues.

You sent me out with a bad tune. You talked to me like a 4 year old the whole time. You lied to me. I wasted half a day trying to bring my car back to you. You change your mind at the last minute....

So in the end I paid you $200.00 and whatever gas money I wasted driving to you for nothing.

Figured I would give this a day or two to sort out before I replied again and then I read this from you. What bullshit keith. Your now going to put words into the guys at vortech that "sponsor" you? The one guy from vortech that was there at mustang week that I spoke to last week told me that the car was not running right but could not comment as to why. He didn't say the tune was bad and he sure as shit didn't say the car didn't have a mechanical problem. He had no opinion on why the car was running the way it was. Shall I post the actual emails between us? Trust me that's the last thing I would do because I value the relationships I have with companies such as vortech and its less then professional to do so but they do exist.

Also I didn't waste any of your time trying to bring the car back to me. Your girlfriend called me for the refund less then 1 hr from the time I posted that I rescinded my offer to look at your car again and that was about 1/2 hour after we spoke on the phone.

I will not issue a full refund. You got 1/2 of what your girlfriend paid back and that's fair considering I tightened the steering shaft you left loose and filled the I/C tank that you left empty at no charge.

Lastly I will not ever work on or look at this car or any car that Keith ever owns. This has been an unfortunate situation and one that I am taking some blame for but one that the customer has blown up out of proportion, called names and blasted me on no less then three sites when a simple "yes I will bring it back so you can look at it" would have yielded a better outcome. (And the "yes I will bring it back" should have come before calling me a thief and a liar and after I initially asked for him to do so)

JJ

Black 2000

Boss Hoss
Established Member
Look dude, JJ tuned and did 99% of the work on my wife's (svt chic) 2002 lightning and 2001 cobra and never had one issue with the work. He's accessible and good at what he does. All around great guy. Even bought us a house warming gift back in the day. Don't bash the guy over your individual bad experience. For every one bad remark about people there are usually a dozen or more good ones.

:thumbsup: Agreed. JJ worked on my 2000 Lightning, 2003 Harley-Davidson F150 and will be doing the tuning for my 2014 GT.

Please tell me Cheryl still has her Mustang or a newer one.

Later...
Bruce

Deespeed99

Established Member
JJ u r losing a lot more than that $200 ur keeping. What a shame.

No he isnt. Between the OP's reluctancy to remove his sig to work things oit and JJ's last honest and upfront response the OP has lost just as much as JJ has. He's damaged potiential relationships with existing vendors and definitely future vendors. You just dont handle things the way he did. Im not saying going to social media was wrong but the way he handled it on social media was wrong.

Also i for one have never used JJ for anything and wouldnt be reluctant for 1 second to use him if i ever had to for anything in the future so the OP's attempt to ruin JJ isnt going to work on anyone that can see the facts/truth from both sides.

Last edited:

Heuristic

Established Member

Ahh yes... Makes perfect since. People who have bad experiences shouldn't share their stories because so many other people have good experiences:dw:

Deespeed99

Established Member
You're an idiot. He never said dont share the story. Everyone is saying its ok to share the story but be mature about it and stop trying to ruin the guy he he manned up to his mistakes and tried to fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread