Autometer Lunar Boost & Water Temp gauges & Saleen authentic wing!

LongshotSVT

I piss excellence
Established Member
Selling two autometer Lunar series Gauges. These have since been discontinued and are getting difficult to come by since they match the factory cobra Gauge cluster so well. Boost and water temp gauges, complete with wiring and sender. Great shape, couple scratches around the cup of the boost gauge but nothing thats an eye sore. Both Gauges work well and I'm including the add-a-fuse I installed them with. Price for both is $120 shipped.

Payment accepted via Paypal

Not willing to seperate at this time.

DSC_0235_1784.jpg

DSC_0236_1785.jpg

DSC_0237_1786.jpg

Next item is an authentic Saleen S281 3 piece wing for 01-04 bolt holes. The wing is currently painted sonic blue and in need of paint. There is cracking (only in the paint) around the third brake light. The shop that painted it didn't do a very good job and it just happened over time. There are no flaws in the wing itself, only the finish. Not a big deal since you'd likely have to get it painted to match your car anyway. Brake light is not cracked, wiring is included.

NOTE: Shipping will be done via greyhound. It's the best way to ship items this size due to the extreme cost UPS and FEDEX are charging for 'dimensional weight'. If you're unfamiliar with the process, basically I take it to a greyhound station and drop it off, it comes to your local station on a bus. My podunk ass town has a greyhound station, yours likely does too. Shipping is very cheap compared to the regular carriers and in my experience they take better care of the items.

Looking for $170 shipped

Payment accepted via Paypal

AUTHENTIC SALEEN!
20090522_12.jpg

20090522_13.jpg

saleenwing001.jpg

saleenwing004.jpg

saleenwing005.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread