Automatic mach's want to go 5-speed?

quikcobra

Established Member
I looked but could'nt find the section to post it in the market. Thats messed up mach1's dont have their own section lol.

But onto the point. I have a low milage 99 cobra and after thinking I'll prefer auto. So I'll post my whole 5-speed set-up to trade for a full auto setup. If your interested send me a PM

I have the light weight flywheel, 5speed trans, pro5.0 shifter, new king cobra clutch, driveshaft, ECU, and harness.

xXAzureMach1Xx

Established Member
something to think about but the 5 speed cars have a 8 bolt crank and autos and a 6 bolt crank. could not switch flywheels/flexplates :poke:

quikcobra

Established Member
I have 2 8 bolt fleplate they come on some f150's and it came on mine.

scotmach: in the Market cobra's have our own sections where mach's are put with gt's, & v6's

quikcobra

Established Member
You have the same tranny as a GT so what's the difference?

Bro what is your point in posting nonsence? I understand that the cobras (Other then 03/04 But why would you want a 6 speed in a boosted engine anyway) run the same as the gt's that goes for the mach1, GT, And cobra, It goes for automatic transmissions and 5 speeds. That has nothing to do with this thread. So dont post there's no point.

Last edited:

scotmach

Established Member
Bro what is your point in posting nonsence? I understand that the cobras (Other then 03/04 But why would you want a 6 speed in a boosted engine anyway) run the same as the gt's that goes for the mach1, GT, And cobra, It goes for automatic transmissions and 5 speeds. That has nothing to do with this thread. So dont post there no point.
What's a T-56 have to do with anything? Is it a shot at my setup?:rollseyes

Users who are viewing this thread