automatic guys?

prentice

Established Member
bought my wife an 06 tungsten grey premium gt with the auto,and to the seat of pants meter,it feels pretty strong,just wondering what kinda times and mph are the auto cars turning?and some mod ideals.

Hoof_N_It06 GT

Yes it's dirty,IT'S BLACK
Established Member
just wondering what made you go with the automatic? i drove stick before i ordered mine and loved but haven't been in an auto

prentice

Established Member
she had been driving a 03 nissan specv with a 6 speed,and she said her next new car would have to be an auto,and once she drove the 06 with the auto she was hooked,i was trying to talk her into a 5 speed,but no luck,and btw the new tranny shifts like youve never felt before,they are fast and very smooth,at wot it will keep the motor right in the powerband,i was very impressed with the car and to me the car seems very strong,im taking it to the dragstrip sunday weather permitting,to see what she will run stock.

Thump_rrr

Established Member
prentice said:
she had been driving a 03 nissan specv with a 6 speed,and she said her next new car would have to be an auto,and once she drove the 06 with the auto she was hooked,i was trying to talk her into a 5 speed,but no luck,and btw the new tranny shifts like youve never felt before,they are fast and very smooth,at wot it will keep the motor right in the powerband,i was very impressed with the car and to me the car seems very strong,im taking it to the dragstrip sunday weather permitting,to see what she will run stock.

A friend of mine is running 13.1's - 13.2's in his auto with a Steeda cold air kit,
SCT XCal-II, and a Magnaflow cat-back. He's also running a full body kit.

74134L.JPG

74133L.JPG

His is the blue one.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread