Autographed T-Shirts....

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
So the wife has been turning the house and our storage room inside out and upside down going through stuff. We're donating a lot of old clothes & items that we no longer use. While cleaning stuff out we've come across a couple shirts from days gone by. Thought I'd share a couple with y'all.

U.M.

Got this one from Shirley when she was in Baton Rouge for the Cajun Nationals back in '88.
T-Shirt2.jpg

This one I got from Don in '96 when we visited his museum in Ocala FL.

T-Shirt3.jpg

Now I don't remember the member's name here on SVTPerformance who got this shirt for me years ago... They went to the Romeo plant and actually got the guys who built my '03 Cobra motor to sign this. Probably should have given it to the guy who bought my car, but at the time I had forgot I even had it!

T-Shirt1.jpg

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
Always thought it was cool how accessible they were at races. Dad ended up with a piston with bob glidden’s sig etched in it one year, won’t ever forget that stuff

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
I have a Ford Performance hat that has about 6 or 8 sigs on it from NHRA in NH. I went to a rescheduled race due to rain and there were honestly less than 500 people walking around. It was epic.
I also have a signed Antron Brown rear tire I got from the same day that I use for a coffee table. People either love it or hate it.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
t-shirt1-jpg.1659039

This is really neat U.M. Do you know if the guy who bought your Cobra still has it? If so, he'd LOVE to get his hands on that t-shirt. I've never seen anything like that before.

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
t-shirt1-jpg.1659039

This is really neat U.M. Do you know if the guy who bought your Cobra still has it? If so, he'd LOVE to get his hands on that t-shirt. I've never seen anything like that before.
I sold my '03 to a nice young man who was/is a member here, Shawn819. However he's since sold it to somebody else so I have no idea who has it now Bob. I'd like to think it's still in good conditional and being enjoyed though!

U.M.

Users who are viewing this thread