Auto transport

Cobrasvt43

Muscle car whore
Established Member
Anyone have a recommended company to transport an f150 from MA to SC? I am really worried about hiring the right company. I'm picky about my vehicles and Want the job done with care. Please advise if you have any experience.

Dimitri318

Established Member
A got a car shipped from a member here in Connecticut to me in upstate SC for $500 I believe. It was an open trailer and he was coming this way anyway so he gave me a discount, I believe it was $750 normally. I can try and find his number if you want me to

Pribilof

Life's Better @ Elevation
Established Member
I've used Intercity 3 times. Extremely satisfied every time. Mention to them that you're on F-chat, even if your not, and you'll get a small discount.

And we should seriously get one of these auto transport threads as a sticky one day. Seems like there's a new thread every few months.

nxhappy

Established Member
just know that rates have doubled and there is a driver shortage.

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
You have to 1st choose, enclosed or not. If enclosed, it will cost you. If choosing enclosed, any of the major players will do a good job, Intercity, plycar, Reliable, Passsport etc. I have used them all, with success. At this point I only call Reliable. I use them usually about 2-3 times a year. If your looking for open, u ship might be something to consider.

Mpoitrast87

Established Member
If it’s just a a truck to you then use an open trailer on u ship. If you want enclosed then do intercity

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Find one near your destination in case you have issues.

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
Sure,
Her name is Ellen and her number is 919-623-1618. If you don't reach her for some reason her sister is a broker as well. Her name is Liz and her number is 847-810-7641. They are both very good and getting you loaded without too much waiting. They will be honest with you about the pricing too. None of this I can get it shipped for 300 and call you back in two weeks telling you it will cost you three times that.

CV355

_
Established Member
I used Bears Transport back in October. They're a broker, but they got me a really good deal for an enclosed. If you're ok with open, you have a many more choices to pick from. Enclosed ranges from $1000 - $5000+ for white glove service.

Users who are viewing this thread