Auto Shippers Recommendations

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
So I'm stromgly considering shipping my car. This would be a Georgia In State move, covered.

Trying to get my spring time mods and tuning finished early, but these weather patterns suck this time of year. And I have no desire to wake up to frost, drive 5 hours in the rain and spend a night in a hotel and all that.

Cars going from Savannah to Atlanta.

Ive reached out to Montway and Dependable Auto shippers already, but not 100% committed to them.

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
+1 on reliable, Im sure Im over 10 with them.

Careful on Montway, they only broker, I sold a car, and what came for pick up, was a surprise to the buyer (he booked with Montway),

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
I was also going to say reliable or horseless carriage

Mpoitrast87

Established Member
Reliable is the best but you will pay top dollar. Intercity lines is probably the best reasonably priced service.

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
Adding to my comments above. I wonder if a 4 ish hour haul (relatively short) will help or hurt you when shopping.

Also used Passport, Intercity, Swift, and private haulers. What ever you choose, you will find you get what you pay for.

T.Man

Established Member
Kwik Transport. Used them for my RS3 that gets delivered tomorrow. They've been amazing.

Enclosed trailer from RI to AZ for $1500

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
Follow up:

As Nick (@13COBRA) recommended Reliable would have been my pick.
Reliable was $250.00 more than everyone else. But, they are 2 to 4 weeks out from being able to provide service. Door to door cost was $735.00

So in this case, I am going to wait and be ready for a good weather day and just drive my car. With gas, hotel rental car, and time, I'm still dropping about $400.00.

Thanks Sid, all is good.
I'd do it for you if I were going to be down that way sometime soon with my trailer.

Users who are viewing this thread