Authentic Shelby GT500 Super Snake Headrest & Center Console Covers

cobra gt 07

Will Go 8's Eventually
Established Member
Sold via an auction site. Thanks for looking...

Up for sale are the authentic leather center console cover and authentic leather headrest covers from a real Shelby Super Snake. These are not imation or knoff-off covers made by a different company. These are the real covers that come with the car when you spend $32,000+ to upgrade your GT500 to a Super Snake from Shelby Autos.

I purchased these covers last year from a Super Snake owner who decided to go a different direction with his interior. The headrest covers are each in excellent shape and look amazing. The center console is in good condition, with the words "Super Snake" on the console cover being a bit on the dirty-side. Nothing major, but it is worth noting. Please see bottom picture for reference.

Please note that I am selling the Super Snake covers only. The actual center console and headrests are staying with the car. I have posted pictures of one of the headrest covers and the center console cover that is up for sale.

Additional photos can be taken per request :)

HPIM0915.jpg

HPIM0912.jpg

Last edited:

cobra gt 07

Will Go 8's Eventually
Established Member
Thanks

Thanks! I appreciate it. Once I saw the red/black interior in the car, I had to have it. You wouldn't believe how much difficulty I had finding a torch red car, with the interior and Navigation combo :)

Users who are viewing this thread