Attn: Svt staff or member with staff contacts

DieselMinded

Hello Board, First of all please let me ensure you that i am not a spammer and i have something very important to bring to this communities attention. by even doing so i am putting my self at risk.

Im DieselMinded from Diesel Bombers - Diesel Forum - Dodge Cummins, Chevy GMC Duramax, Ford Powerstroke, And All Diesel Enthusiast Community you can cross check my credentials.

This website has been hacked by the eval decode google hijack exploit , you can verify that this is fact by clicking on a google link to this website , it will take you to file 2 store website , it will only work the first time you click it then it stores in the cache to not do it again to prevent the site from catching this exploit and fixing it. in order to test this google this site and click on a link you will see it goes to file to store , now click back then clear your cache and try it again and it will once again go to file to store website

i personally was hit by this exploit and lost 50% of my traffic , this happened to alot of forums in February.

if you google DieselMinded and Google hijack or eval decode you will see ive headed up a ton of development on finding and fixing this exploit .

i was researching a username on my site via google ... he is a member here , i clicked the link and it to me to file to store .. OH NO !!!

the staff of this site is welcome to email me at [email protected] and i will walk you threw how to fix this issue for no charge.

it also should be known that you have a conflict on your registration page preventing your site from sending the verification email

PHP:
Fatal error: Existing data passed is not an array
Called set_existing in [path]\register.php on line 420
Called require in [path]\vbseo.php on line 1382
in [path]\includes\class_dm.php on line 235

in order for me to even be able to make this thread i had to click out of registration and go immediately to my user cp and put in a change of email so it would send the re-verification email to let me in.

This is very important that this is brought to the staffs attention at once

thank you

DieselMinded

with all the issues and problems here they can all be fixed in 1 day , i had a quick look at the other threads in this forum about issues. ADSDAQ is part of the issue another big part is when the site was upgraded to 3.7.2 the modified templates were not reverted , i suggest upgrading to vb 3.8.5 asap then start a bugs list thread and tackle them 1 by 1. vbseo should also be updated.

this forum has huge potential , all it will take is 1 day to get all this stuff fixed

LunaticSVT

Fun with the Mammoth
Established Member
with all the issues and problems here they can all be fixed in 1 day , i had a quick look at the other threads in this forum about issues. ADSDAQ is part of the issue another big part is when the site was upgraded to 3.7.2 the modified templates were not reverted , i suggest upgrading to vb 3.8.5 asap then start a bugs list thread and tackle them 1 by 1. vbseo should also be updated.

this forum has huge potential , all it will take is 1 day to get all this stuff fixed

I ran into this issue on my sites as well. UPdating to latest VB, VBSEO and runnin the fix you listed works.

I still have been running into this issue on here. I also ran into some other issues with some of the vbseo settings. I have PMed/emailed and posted some of these issues. I can hope someone is listening here. BTW love your site mate.

Users who are viewing this thread