attn: people that work with computers!

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
This question is for the guys (and gals) on here that there job is based on working on computers. How many of you guys find yourself sitting behind a computer all day and all you want to do is eat? When I think about my day, I must snack the whole time I am at work. I guess I get so bored that it is something besides staring at the computer, so I go fix a snack in the break room. Thank god for high metabolism!

Travis:shrug:

Sinister Angel

Buh Bye !
Heh, I find myself wanting to do that sometimes. But most of the time I just get a cross country flight going in X-Plane, and then go off and do other things, like take a nap. Damn its good owning your own business.

nj7703

Established Member
I'm at my pc 14, 15 hrs somedays. Luckly there is nothing to eat here, so i drink a TON of coffee. About 48oz a day easy.

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
If I get bored I usually go downstairs to the small gym that is in our building. Once again I guess I'm not the average nerd :p

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
Originally posted by Booyah
If I get bored I usually go downstairs to the small gym that is in our building. Once again I guess I'm not the average nerd :p

I would do the same but we dont have a gym here, and I get in enough trouble postin during work hours.

lilblond75

Steve's BRAT!
Established Member
Originally posted by nj7703
I'm at my pc 14, 15 hrs somedays. Luckly there is nothing to eat here, so i drink a TON of coffee. About 48oz a day easy.

How many bathroom trips do you make?:lol:

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Usually go downstairs and visit the girls.

and eat their food because im a broke ass SOB

svtTom01

Motorboatin' S.O.B
Established Member
Think about how badly I can smash the old school copy machine and fax. That makes the day go much quicker.

Poiznus

Super Cool SVT Poster
Established Member
It depends on what kind of computer work I'm doing. I have to take care of so many things that I split my days up. The days where I'm writing code, I will just drink coke and not eat at all. The days where I'm doing network admin and VAX managing, I will snack all day long..........:D

SnoracerX

Think Snow
Established Member
i tend to drink alot of water about 6 qts a night i piss like every 30 min or so it is annoying but get me break from the comp

speaking of that i think i need to go pee:-D :-D :-D

TwoToneFreak

MMMM, Spintechs!!
Established Member
I don't find myself eating a lot, usually trolling this board all frickin' day at work, my coworkers think I am obsessed b/c even before I have the parts catalog booted up, I have checked the lastest threads! But at any given moment you can stroll through the service desk and other offices and I garantee that all but maybe one person is trolling around on the net. But speaking of food, when I am working the front parts counter, where there is a vending machine directly in front of me, I always seem to starving and needing a Fast Break or Butterfinger!:)

Users who are viewing this thread