Attn: ALL Cobra Owners "tail of the dragon"

topless_sn8k

Established Member
Ok, Cobra 4 looks as if we have the ball roll'n!!! Lets keep an eye on this and if you could keep us all posted it would be GREAT! I really want to get as many 03-04 cobras to head up, I'm goping to talk with the guys in my local car club SVTOA of Memphis as well!!!!!!!!!

Stavesacre21

Thinkin 4th Dimensionally
Established Member
i, personally, would like see any and all years of cobras to come, including foxes, sn95s, new edge, terminators and even GT500s. If you own an SVT cobra...lets see it! I think the variance will make it just as awesome of a run :-D

trueblueeyes

Established Member
I've got the answer to all your dragon needs! I am already planning a "Dragon Run" July the 19th, 2008 and the best part is its all to raise money for charity! Here is the site for it. www.aapcarshow.com/dragonrun

Everyone from here is invited for sure. The more stangs the better!:beer:

:banana: Fun for a good cause? Sold! Thanks for posting the info. Hope to see some other SVTP members there.

Melissa

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
i, personally, would like see any and all years of cobras to come, including foxes, sn95s, new edge, terminators and even GT500s. If you own an SVT cobra...lets see it! I think the variance will make it just as awesome of a run :-D

No doubt more variety equals more cars and the more cars the better. If all goes well my dad's GT500 should be in jan-feb and I am going to sweet talk him into letting me drive it so we should have a cool pace car:beer: . I've got a list going of people who have responded to PM's showing intrest in it. I'm going to get the flyer done with the details of the day sometime after the first of the year when the GT500 comes in so I can go make the run and get all the road numbers etc. off the nav system. Tell your neighbors, tell your friends the more cars the better!:rockon:

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
looks like cobra_4 is exactly what we were lookin for!

I'd like to try and keep this alive to keep a rough tally of whose gonna be up to go!

I for one plan to be in! :)

I have 17 people so far from the board who want a flyer with more info closer to the date. Hopefully if we can keep this to the top of the board for a few days we will pick up some more people for the list.

topless_sn8k

Established Member
I have 17 people so far from the board who want a flyer with more info closer to the date. Hopefully if we can keep this to the top of the board for a few days we will pick up some more people for the list.

Don't let me miss lead you all, I do want ALL svts to show.:banana::banana::banana:... I'll pm you my e-mail and you can forward me a soft copy, I will then forward onto my local car club and our mustang club here in Memphis....

Stavesacre21

Established Member
looks like i'm scheduled to work that weekend, but if the turnout it really gonna be this awesome, i can easily see myself taking it off for an awesome trip down to the dragon as well as gatlinburg!

Stavesacre21

Established Member
although this was about a year and 1/2 ago, this was back when i had my RX-8. Here are two of the pics that Killboy took of me on the dragon. Keep in mind when looking at them that i was easily doing about 45-50. He's an amazing photographer!

just look at the curves and the changed in elevation! :eek:

03408.jpg

03559.jpg

Last edited:

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Kill boy is awesome. Below are my pics from this summer in my challenger. I'm running about 45-50. He does an awesome job well worth the money they charge!
dragon4.jpg

dragon3.jpg

dragon2.jpg

dragon1.jpg

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
A bunch of us rode it on our bikes this summer.

You feel like you have been blessed when you make it thru.

At least the way we rode it....

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
A bunch of us rode it on our bikes this summer.

You feel like you have been blessed when you make it thru.

At least the way we rode it....

Do doubt its a rush for sure. I cooked the brakes on my challenger. We had to limp back through because I didn't have enough brakes left to push it hard. Gotta love those drum brakes!:dw:

topless_sn8k

Established Member
looks like i'm scheduled to work that weekend, but if the turnout it really gonna be this awesome, i can easily see myself taking it off for an awesome trip down to the dragon as well as gatlinburg!

Have you heard of Vac. if not how about calling in sick!!!! LOL; Seriously though we need to make the run!!!!:rockon::rockon::rockon:

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Have you heard of Vac. if not how about calling in sick!!!! LOL; Seriously though we need to make the run!!!!:rockon::rockon::rockon:
Yeah he does look a little pale I feel a sick day comin' on!

Love the pics. whats up with the smoke from the rear???? Are you lock'n them up or let'em looooose!!!!!! How do you know were the cameras are?

Killboy.com has several vechicles along the way that have killboy grapchics on the side. Easy to spot. They are always in the good places anyway so if you are on it youll get a good photo.

jster171

CRACKER
Established Member
although this was about a year and 1/2 ago, this was back when i had my RX-8. Here are two of the pics that Killboy took of me on the dragon. Keep in mind when looking at them that i was easily doing about 45-50. He's an amazing photographer!

just look at the curves and the changed in elevation! :eek:

03408.jpg

03559.jpg

Damn, in that second pic it looks like your girl is putting on lip stick. You must be a SMOOTH driver.:coolman:
Also, I just got back from the gap in my C6. This was my 1st trip in a car, I've done it on sportbikes MANY times. I've never really had an issue with the PoPo and driving the gap in the car was WICKED fun!!:rockon:

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Damn, in that second pic it looks like your girl is putting on lip stick. You must be a SMOOTH driver.:coolman:
Also, I just got back from the gap in my C6. This was my 1st trip in a car, I've done it on sportbikes MANY times. I've never really had an issue with the PoPo and driving the gap in the car was WICKED fun!!:rockon:

Hmmm when I took my girlfriend last year she kept saying stuff like your gonna kill us and I'm gonna get car sick. She never reached for her lipstick?:burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread