Attention Troops!!

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Ok guys.... we need to be funnier and better than the other forums....... we are lazy and seem to be sleeping all the time:D

Dont give me any excuses like there arent as many 1St generations out there...... becuase that would be true!! We are the few the proud "The First Generationers" :D

Ok well maybe not, anyone have any ideas on how to waken the dead??

2001SVTMAN

Established Member
Yeah,

Buy them all 2nd gen. L's.
(just kidding.....just browsing around, thought I'd spool you guys up)
By the way I'm serious about the gen. 2 thang............ ;)

John O'Donal

sohowcome,
Keep in mind there are alot more 2nd Gens out there to respond right nowadays, and that number is growing every year.
I was originally going to get a 2nd Generation but then I saw some issues early on with the intercooler and trans, then saw the actual production numbers ,I decided to put the money towards my present truck. I just like the fact that there will be fewer of the 1st Gens style to see at shows, track ETC..
Now after nearly 8 years and over 90,000 miles I am still as happy with my truck as the day I bought it.
While I still like the 2nd gens very much, the 1st Gens just draw my attention alittle more and they can be modified alittle easier then the 2nd Gens due to OBDII, and with the 1st Gens you are starting with a firm foundation that you can build the way you want for perfomance;blower, stroker whatever.
as for drawing people w/1st Gens to the site, I feel alot probably browse here along with a couple others, I know I do.
just my .02

John O
NLOC 52
Chromed.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread