Attention PHX Owners! Willing to Trade Stingers with Stock Exhaust!

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
That's right.

You heard it right. I'm willing to trade cat backs with any stock exhaust Cobra in the valley, FREE. You get a low mileage Stinger setup in great shape. All I need is your stock exhaust and you're ready to go.

PM me or call my business line: 623-330-2201.

No Cobras > 14K miles please. And I need to swap no later than Thursday. :thumbsup:

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
Damn Jeff I should take you up on it. I will be in Gila Bend tomorrow and coming home Thurs afternoon. I have my stock set up sitting in my shed doing nothing. I have 14,400 miles on my stock setup.....

snakeyes

Established Member
If you get in a bind and can't get a set let me know mine are in my garage.

Snake-Shadow

Established Member
Plat,

If all falls through I have my stock pipes in good condition. I will trade you. heck I have access to a lift I will take em off your car and put the stock ones back on even if we don't make a trade. Call me 602.460.0822

M@

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Snake-Shadow said:
Plat,

If all falls through I have my stock pipes in good condition. I will trade you. heck I have access to a lift I will take em off your car and put the stock ones back on even if we don't make a trade. Call me 602.460.0822

M@

Thanks! And thanks everyone! Mike and I swapped out Yesterday. So far, so good. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread