**attention nor*cal peeps**9-21-13 bay area cruise

1sickcobra

Banned
Damn.. I think we migth just have to push this to next weekend.. Expecially if we are meeting up at the city theres always a big chance of rain, not to mention half moon bay.. Or we can do this on sunday, i dodnt think there will be a lot of rain on saturday, so the roads should be pretty dry..

Last edited:

707svt

Venom Feeder
Established Member
We are prob gona cancel till next sat cuz Sunday is 49er game so everyone should plan on next Saturday sorry for those who won't be able to go next week final answer will be in a couple hours.

707Fitty

Established Member
Hey sorry fellaz for not updating earlier but I just got home from work and it was pouring the whole way home outta nowhere this sucks but after looking @ the weather reports tomorrow will be canceled I wont be able to do anything this Sunday because I have an event for work I got to attend but we will be moving this over to next Saturday and making it an end of the month cruise again so lets keep our fingers crossed and hope its a nice day and a nice way to end the month but I hope all of you that were attending can come and might get a better headcount but will be making a new thread with all the info to start another head count sorry fellas for mother nature looked like it was going to be a hella of a cruise but we will just make this better for next week hope all can still attend!!

CMP

Fanatic Cobra Poster
Established Member
Raining HARD in Fremont. I can only imagine how bad it is in s SanF or HMB!

CMP

Fanatic Cobra Poster
Established Member
Sorry having an iPhone moment with double posts....

Last edited:

707Fitty

Established Member
Raining HARD in Fremont. I can only imagine how bad it is in s SanF or HMB!

Yeah its pouring out here in my area bad and yeah its probably worse over there because its on the coast and they said that there were just chances of rain lol but just keep our fingers crossed and hopefully next weekend isn't like this

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
you may want to change the title or make a new thread so everyone knows the change of dates

Users who are viewing this thread