Atlanta Cops walk off the job

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member
I am so happy to see this. Give those assholes exactly what they have been asking for. No PD, leads to no EMS, FD, etc. **** em'!

I feel bad for the innocent that want nothing to do with this, but maybe the so-called leadership in our country will finally get off their asses and do something about the real violence born out of the "fake racism" and pandering in this country.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
So don't always back the cops but this time kind of cut and dry. Can't believe they brought charges. Was chilling with my buddy in the NYPD drinking this weekend. Got to hear his perspective on a lot of shit. Different when it's not just an abstraction.

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
I am so happy to see this. Give those assholes exactly what they have been asking for. No PD, leads to no EMS, FD, etc. **** em'!

I feel bad for the innocent that want nothing to do with this, but maybe the so-called leadership in our country will finally get off their asses and do something about the real violence born out of the "fake racism" and pandering in this country.

yeah there has already been 4 EMS calls that have been rejected and told to find a way to the hospital as it's too dangerous. I can safely say this is going to backfire on these protesters and rioters both, as now they are effecting the regular people in bad ways.

VenomVeins

Established Member
Good.

**** these nutless police chiefs, mayors, and governors across the country.

Shitlanta is going to be the blueprint for how to deal with these traitorous spineless shitstains in every level of government.

These dumbshits are going to learn the hard way that you dont **** with the hard working American people.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
do I dare say this is what the intended goal is? They won't get full public support to defund police, but they can go on a witch hunt and unjustly prosecute officers for lawful shoots knowing full well the backlash will be cops walking off the job... VOILA! No more cops!

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
do I dare say this is what the intended goal is? They won't get full public support to defund police, but they can go on a witch hunt and unjustly prosecute officers for lawful shoots knowing full well the backlash will be cops walking off the job... VOILA! No more cops!

And VOILA what do you mean I have to deal with it,(On phone with 911) this guy has a knife and demand that I give him all my money and valuables. Plus you have said several times I have to retreat instead of stand my ground and shoot this creten (most blue states and jurisdictions)

VenomVeins

Established Member
No. Absolutely not.

Democucks didnt plan on officers walking away from thier pensions, benefits, ect.

They want them lockstep with thier ‘nuetering’ agenda-see the UK for an example of the ‘gameplan’.

Unfortunately for them, this is the USA and not Great Bitchan. We arent playing that shit here and we’ll fight those PC pussies every step of the way.

Users who are viewing this thread