ATI Super Damper NOW AVAILABLE

Van@RevanRacing

Last edited:

Van@RevanRacing

Devious

I use both and sell both. The ATI unit and the IW are both SFI rated and provide similar results. ATI offers a great product that is a little less expensive than the IW product and I've had multiple customers use ATI with similar success.

I'm still carrying and selling Innovators West however I wanted my customers to have a choice in overdrive lower crank pulleys and ATI has a great and well proven product.

Van

spazpilot

Established Member
Does the 10% overdrive crank pulley require any modification to the timing cover (shaving or grinding) or housing moddification to one of the track pack lines on a 13 model? I thought I read something about it but can't remember if it was on the 10% or just 15%.

Van@RevanRacing

Does the 10% overdrive crank pulley require any modification to the timing cover (shaving or grinding) or housing moddification to one of the track pack lines on a 13 model? I thought I read something about it but can't remember if it was on the 10% or just 15%.

On the 10% OD you have to grind off a portion of the crank position sensor. About an 1/8th of inch.

Van

Users who are viewing this thread