ati p600b question

cjuni

Established Member
?

I have the same kit on my car and I bought it with the 8lb pulley, you can also buy a 10lb pulley and or a 6lb.

The kit is GREAT and for that price, i wish I would have found that before I bought mine.

cjuni

Established Member
install

I had Daz Racing do the entire install for me, they also burned the chip and dyno tuned it.

So I'm sorry I don't have any tips or tricks.

I have heard from a few of the guys that it's not that bad of an install. But from what I can see everything is very tight fit.

KillrCobra

Established Member
what #'s are you putting out juni?

oh yeah, and how does that p600 sound?

Last edited by a moderator:

ROADWARRIORSVT

Established Member
I had a p600b on my 97 Cobra. It is a little louder than the P-1. Its a great entry level blower, but if you get the "fever" you can't upgrade like the P-1, it can be rebuilt to a D-1. After my p600b let go after 3 yrs., I went to a D-1. I was running 12# w/a correct tune.

cjuni

Established Member
?

Joe

the p1 sounds really good, not a loud whine.... to me it's just enough to let someone you have it.

As far as #'s go it's running 415rwhp on an ok tune, it will be getting a new tune next spring. Cause here in Mass it already snowed.

KillrCobra

Established Member
Re: ?

Originally posted by cjuni
Joe

the p1 sounds really good, not a loud whine.... to me it's just enough to let someone you have it.

As far as #'s go it's running 415rwhp on an ok tune, it will be getting a new tune next spring. Cause here in Mass it already snowed.

Thanks. So how long have you had it on there? Still pretty content with having 415 rwhp, or does it get old?

cjuni

Established Member
??

It’s only been on for about 2 months and about one of actually driving time.

I drove the car down to NC on the 9th of this month to see the NASCAR Race and I have to tell ya. It was the best drive...MADD power on hand ALL the time, yet if you just want to cruise it was making 22mpg. So you get the best of both worlds.

I think like anything else maybe after an yr of 2 I may get tried of just 415rwhp. But as of right now I hate having sit in my garage.

KillrCobra

Established Member
Cjuni

Thanks for the response. I just have one more ??? then I'll leave you alone. Could you list your setup?

Also, I know you mentioned you had an ok tune, but would you consider it more of an aggressive or conservative tune?
Thanks again. :beer:

Joe

the50ho

The Ho
Established Member
Originally posted by JoeCobra
Cjuni

Thanks for the response. I just have one more ??? then I'll leave you alone. Could you list your setup?

Also, I know you mentioned you had an ok tune, but would you consider it more of an aggressive or conservative tune?
Thanks again. :beer:

Joe
yeah, I'd really like to know as well....thanks!

cjuni

Established Member
Ok lets see if i remember all of this

8lbs ATI Procharger
3 core Intercooler
42lbs injectors
Unvier. MAF
255 intank fuel pump
a boost-a-pump
Ron Davis Aluminum Radiator
Magna Flow Cat back
Bassani X pipe (w/flow cats)

Next spring I will go back and get a more aggressive tune cause I thought, I would be around 450rwhp.

But will see how it goes, cause I don't want ot break anything just to say I have 450rwhp....or what ever. I'm all about keepin it safe.....cause I'm not about to drop $6 or $7K in it next spring again.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread