ATCO TRACK RENTAL NOVEMBER 15TH

04Sonic

Established Member
I am still good to come by and shoot photos and video. I would need to be able to shoot from beyond the tree right up against the barrier, after signing a waiver or whatever I need to.

I sent you a email to your gmail account. Let me know what feeds you have. Thanks

TermiCustomer

Established Member
I sent you a email to your gmail account. Let me know what feeds you have. Thanks
Hmm, I did not receive your e-mail. I received e-mails from Mark M. and Grant M.

I will be getting to the photos and video this weekend. I am a student and have next week off for Thanksgiving, so I will have time starting this weekend. I did get some pretty good shots of a few cars from trackside before DJ felt like he owned the place. You can count me out of coming to any track day he is "running"/ruining. After having to move to the top row of bleachers to get a clear shot of the cars at any point on the track, I did get some decent action shots of just about everyone, if not everyone who ran. Certainly not as exciting an angle as I started with. But such is life with people who feel like they need to control everything.

Pictures are easier to deal with than video, so I will be putting up at least one photo of every car I have shot. In terms of video, I will be honoring requests. There is not so much video due to the location I was shooting from. You can also thank DJ for the lack of video. You guys have to tell me what car it is you want video of. And if it's a Hellcat or a dark Trackhawk, you have to be specific!

TermiCustomer

Established Member
Alright guys, here are all of the keepers from the day, photos are big enough to use as your desktop background. Personal use is fine. If you want prints or larger files, send me a message and we will talk.

drive.google.com/open?id=12hr5OM5EAEtywAxNbHdGpW68qf_i778z

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
Alright guys, here are all of the keepers from the day, photos are big enough to use as your desktop background. Personal use is fine. If you want prints or larger files, send me a message and we will talk.

drive.google.com/open?id=12hr5OM5EAEtywAxNbHdGpW68qf_i778z

great pics!

SRT-4 Turbo 7

Established Member
This one.

Attachments

• 5CF167E2-0785-48C9-A5AD-4F43292B7758.jpeg
    5CF167E2-0785-48C9-A5AD-4F43292B7758.jpeg
    160.6 KB · Views: 271

Users who are viewing this thread