Atco Track Rental 9/13/07

jimmydigital00

Established Member
The problem is that Atco only allows 15 cars which of course is going to increase the per car price. They should allow around 25 cars this way the price will drop and there will be plenty of time to run all cars.
Maybe its an in insurance thing. Who knows.

NOXCUSES

Z0SICK
Established Member
Tommy98016 said:
if you don't like the price then setup your own rental

Umm okay. I wasnt putting anyone down just saying that 150 is alot to charge for one day at the track. No reason to get upset.

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
NOXCUSES said:
Umm okay. I wasnt putting anyone down just saying that 150 is alot to charge for one day at the track. No reason to get upset.

Every track rental I've been to at Atco cost $140 to $150, everytime.

Tommy98016

Heavy Ass Vert
Established Member
NOXCUSES said:

you go to a T&T event and you pay $35 for 3 runs. At a rental you pay for the day. You could end up getting 50 runs. You do the math, which is cheaper now?

oww and by the way I am not upset, well only if you think we are trying to make money off this.

firemanmike said:
Every track rental I've been to at Atco cost $140 to $150, everytime.

exactly :rockon:

If anyone thinks we are trying to make money here then call Atco yourself. Ask how much a rental is and do the math to see what is cost per car.

misterb

Established Member
ATCO mineshaft air.. good for 2-3 tenths..

I'd like to go.. 1998 Cobra, and I'm from Pearl River NY.

How do I reserve my spot?

NOXCUSES

Z0SICK
Established Member
Tommy98016 said:
you go to a T&T event and you pay $35 for 3 runs. At a rental you pay for the day. You could end up getting 50 runs. You do the math, which is cheaper now?

oww and by the way I am not upset, well only if you think we are trying to make money off this.

exactly :rockon:

If anyone thinks we are trying to make money here then call Atco yourself. Ask how much a rental is and do the math to see what is cost per car.

Again your taking it personal. I was actually talking about Atco charging that much. I can go to cecil and for 12 bucks get 5+ runs. I have also seen other track rentals around 50 a person. I think they should allow more than 15 people as 50 runs maybe excessive for one day. GL with the rental

BlackSabbath

Established Member
misterb said:
ATCO mineshaft air.. good for 2-3 tenths..

I'd like to go.. 1998 Cobra, and I'm from Pearl River NY.

How do I reserve my spot?

Can you please PM me a number where you can be reached? I'll give you a call this evening.

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread