At least Biden fell the right way this time

Morgan

Established Member
Unfortunately he didn’t break his ****ing neck, so the m’fer didn’tfall the right way.
Funny you say that.

The odds are against him. Falls are a leading cause of death in the elderly population.

“In 2020, the study found, just over 36,500 Americans age 65 and up died of a fall-related injury. That was up from roughly 10,100 deaths in 1999.”

bird_dog0347

Established Member
Unfortunately he didn’t break his ****ing neck, so the m’fer didn’t fall the right way.
You'd rather have Kamala fully in charge and running for reelection? Not me, Biden will easily be beaten... not sure Kamala would be if given a full year or so to be in the top spot. I'm hoping he hangs on long enough to force the dems to pick a new candidate.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
You'd rather have Kamala fully in charge and running for reelection? Not me, Biden will easily be beaten... not sure Kamala would be if given a full year or so to be in the top spot. I'm hoping he hangs on long enough to force the dems to pick a new candidate.
That cackling hyena won’t do shit… The smartest thing outta her mouth was willie browns dick…

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
While you might be correct, I believe you underestimate the powers of the DUMB side...
John Wayne Agree GIF by GritTV

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
If he becomes incapacitated or passes I'm betting at this point we'll get a repeat of Wilson whom had a massive stroke while traveling on the presidential train through Kansas, and the majority of his 2nd term was basically him being a vegetable and has his wife going and asking him what he wants in his bedroom, while shooing away visitors and instead was running things herself.
I'm sure "Dr Jill" has no knowledge of that event, besides Biden will be running things from his basement.

Only cool thing was my nephews and nieces were able to see a bit of the Thunderbirds from the 2nd story balcony on the front of my sisters house back in the Black forest.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
And there I was, stuck in traffic due to LE shutting down all access to I25, wishing ill will against the Potato in Chief. I got voodoo doll powers, yo.
What is it with COs infatuation with shutting down an entire freeway over someone changing a tire.. mother****ing Garbage truck could be on FIRE in NJ and theyd just scoot you around it till there was nothing left to burn.

Users who are viewing this thread