Articles are still being made on the Terminator...

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
Nice. I read one from last year about how it was essentially the "original" hellcat before the hellcat, which I thought was pretty cool.

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
Definitely an epic shift in direction in the muscle car wars. That combined with the ease of big added aftermarket performance guarantees a spot in the performance car “hall of fame!”

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
Amazing car with an interesting back story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MG0h3

Established Member
Been driving mine a little more and getting even more people rolling up in traffic to talk to me. They always do it while we’re moving and a few times I thought they wanted to run lol.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

zredfire04

Established Member
yeah...i was dropping my daughter off at gymnastics one day when a guy in a 2005ish mustang saw me getting in my car and said "is that a real terminator?". i told him it was, and he makes this knowing nod and says "niiiice.".

there's just something about these cars.

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
They are few and far between anymore. I see more 99/01s with 03 covers than I do actual 03/04s anymore. I know we still exist, but damn.

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
yeah...i was dropping my daughter off at gymnastics one day when a guy in a 2005ish mustang saw me getting in my car and said "is that a real terminator?". i told him it was, and he makes this knowing nod and says "niiiice.".

there's just something about these cars.

I have kind of the same type of story. A couple of teenagers down the road who I had never talked to before stopped in my driveway one day when I was working on mine. One of them asked if it was a real Cobra and when I said yes, he asked if they could go for a ride. I took them for a ride, and it made their day.

I'm 35 years old and I still rubber neck and stare like a lite boy when I see one of these out prowling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3xBlackCobra

Established Member
I think my gf gets jealous of the attention this car gets. I'm always amazed at how many people know about the terminator.

What's funny, though, is if you watch enough youTube street racing videos you'll notice how many people mention these cars in the comment sections, even if they're not in the video.

They almost have this "mythical" status in the street racing world

Osiris

Established Member
Great article/vid...Loving my car more and more each day

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Stage 4.6

Established Member
Nice to see that these cars still get recognition today! especially when compared to high end cars like the Z06, GTRs, etc. with superior tech.

Osiris

Established Member
I took this pic of my son driving my car from my GT350 yesterday...I was actually a little jealous haha
0ec990a70aaddbb12ff4805f16d04bfb.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
They are few and far between anymore. I see more 99/01s with 03 covers than I do actual 03/04s anymore. I know we still exist, but damn.
At the most, I see maybe two Terminator a year around my neck of the woods. I snap my neck every time I do see one on the street. To me, they're a classic.

Recon

Established Member
At the most, I see maybe two Terminator a year around my neck of the woods. I snap my neck every time I do see one on the street. To me, they're a classic.

At least you have some. The only Terminator in my area was sold 2 years ago. There’s maybe 1 or 2 New Edge Cobra’s and 3 Mach’s including mine. Everything else is either V6 or GT.

Pick your poison.

ccq8le

Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Party Liquor Posse
When i bought my cobra in 2004, I thought to myself "for the money nothing compares to it." I still think that way today. Some times I feel I want to buy a GT500 and I even put an offer in for one in 2014 (they were firmly higher than what I wanted to pay). But my 04 Cobra even today keeps up with brand new 50k plus cars. (sure the new cars have more modern convenience, but hey we care more about speed and power)

So I tell myself. I can do a hell of a lot with this car for a few bucks rather than pay 50 k for something new. ........ and the car is still bad ass and a lot less emissions head aches

14 years later she is still in my garage and I still love her..... and people who know of a Terminator..... they know

Users who are viewing this thread