Army Chow Hall Woes

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Pretty sad not taking care of the junior enlisted.

Fort Cavazos, Texas, previously known as Fort Hood, has struggled to provide its junior enlisted troops with meals for months, with the base only opening two of its 10 major dining facilities for much of the summer and with limited times, according to a report Tuesday from Military.com.

According to the report, the base has faced a shortage of cooks to man the dining facilities around base, with many Army cooks either on deployment or away on field training. Soldiers who depend on the dining facilities to eat have also faced confusing and conflicting opening schedules for the facilities as base officials attempt to move personnel around to staff the food service buildings.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Pretty sad not taking care of the junior enlisted.

Fort Cavazos, Texas, previously known as Fort Hood, has struggled to provide its junior enlisted troops with meals for months, with the base only opening two of its 10 major dining facilities for much of the summer and with limited times, according to a report Tuesday from Military.com.

According to the report, the base has faced a shortage of cooks to man the dining facilities around base, with many Army cooks either on deployment or away on field training. Soldiers who depend on the dining facilities to eat have also faced confusing and conflicting opening schedules for the facilities as base officials attempt to move personnel around to staff the food service buildings.

There is a Command Sergeant Major that needs a sucking head wound somewhere!

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I guess the Tranny surgery money had to come from somewhere!
I just got a LinkedIn with an Army Group asking how trannies will be dealt with. My comment to the other SGMs and Officers was, Are we having recruiting issues yet? !

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Really? We can't feed our troops in garrison? Jesus H Christ! Soldiers living in the barracks are supposed to eat at the dinning facility. It's part of their benefits. Now they are forced to pay out of pocket to eat?

Today's military leaders seem to have their heads up their asses far too often.

Hopefully the soldiers medical and pay keeps working as it should.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
100% dead weight for whatever unlucky unit they get attached to.
IMG_3915.gif

Users who are viewing this thread