Armored Car Robbery Attempt (Crazy)

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Not once during that entire video did I see him or the passenger get on the radio and call for help. Strange..... Usually they have GPS that goes off when u hit the panic button but I never heard him even get on any radio and ask fo the Police.

Well thought out and executed Robbery tho lol. That particular glass can usually withstand up to a .50 caliber tho.

Just for the record the Presidents motorcade glass is made from proprietary materials and will withstand armor piercing rounds everywhere! The cost of that glass would be double of what that armored car would cost total!

That proprietary glass is also used at the White House.

I remember seeing this last year. Crazy indeed

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yeah, Brett, I only noticed the passenger guard texting on his cell phone. Why didn't he actually CALL for help. Weird!

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
You would be surprised what you remember/forget in moments of extremely high stress... calling someone for help wasn’t likely to help their immediate situation... our man in the passenger seat looked pretty virgin himself.

blownstang01

Established Member
Passenger was especially helpful......
I agree high stress. The driver though, he's "seen" things. Lmao

tistan

Established Member
You would be surprised what you remember/forget in moments of extremely high stress... calling someone for help wasn’t likely to help their immediate situation... our man in the passenger seat looked pretty virgin himself.
Yeah, his eyes were about to pop out of his head.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Well thought out and executed Robbery tho lol. That particular glass can usually withstand up to a .50 caliber tho.

Just for the record the Presidents motorcade glass is made from proprietary materials and will withstand armor piercing rounds everywhere! The cost of that glass would be double of what that armored car would cost total!

That proprietary glass is also used at the White House.

The President's vehicle is one thing but armored cars are not rated for the same. Most commercial armored vehicles (like Lenco Bear and Bearcats) are rated up to 30.06 at 45 degrees.

Users who are viewing this thread