Arizona Track Day

davidmax

Established Member
If my trailers fixed(vandalized we will be out at speed world for Wed nite drags 4/21 to be exact.I will know for sure but any one thats interested can build a list on my PM and I will keep you in touch.
I will be running the beast on its mildest of 5 tunes 91 octane and given its street status it must be hauled not drove.
See YA Soon,David Smilovic

1992B4C

Established Member
Why Speedworld Dave? That's 70 miles from my house, but I do have a raincheck from last Friday when their sh*t melted down after the rain. Speedworld does do a better prep than Firebird but I will try Firebird Friday night.

Bill Reid

Established Member
Trailor will not be ready Dave, I told you this... I wish you would discuss these things with us first before announcing publicly.

Phxcobra

Established Member
Never ran a car down the drag strip. Firebird still doing run-what-you-brung on Fridays correct. They doing it tomorrow, and if so what time do they start? I gotta start getting some of this action.
Thank

Phxcobra

Established Member
damn, just read their website. You gotta have a helmet for <14 sec car. Damn. Where do you get an approved helmet fomr and how much are they?

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
Originally posted by Bill Reid
Trailor will not be ready Dave, I told you this... I wish you would discuss these things with us first before announcing publicly.
:lol: :lol:

1992B4C

Established Member
Just tell them you are teching for 14 secs!:D Dont worry, they will only yell at you, maybe. Actually the gates open at 6pm I believe but my wife just changed my plans for tomorrow night and do not know if I can make it.:bash: I dont know how the track will take me racing with my 3 yr old in the back seat.

NBS4

BANNED!
Originally posted by Phxcobra
Never ran a car down the drag strip. Firebird still doing run-what-you-brung on Fridays correct. They doing it tomorrow, and if so what time do they start? I gotta start getting some of this action.
Thank

Do yourself a Favor... Don't line up with any Imports. I've seen civic's pull low 13's at firebird. Can you guys imagine that ****ing post? "Vtec Civic OWNS 03 Cobra"

BTW - Dave.. If the Procharged Cobra shall be there... I'll line up against you if i go.

"Note to Self.. Buy Race Gas" :D

Last edited:

kaboom

Yea it's a 03 now shut up
Established Member
Originally posted by Bill Reid
:uh oh:

Users who are viewing this thread