Arizona street racing sat night

5.4 speedster

Banned
There will be some of the best street racing in the state sat the 23rd. We have a long ass staright road with no obstructions or cops. There will be a cam crew with 3 guys so we should get some sick races. If anyone is game look for a red saleen vert and ask who owns it. I'll then tell you where the races are going down. Lets get some sick cars down there.

Location is the Pavillions on indian bend in scots @ 8pm

5.4 speedster

Banned
yes that was me. I assume you are talking about the burnout? I didn't think the cops would kick people out. You gonna show up?

wti01bullitt

Established Member
Actually I didn't see that. When I was leaving the show a red saleen convertable was pulling in. Sounded like it was blown so I thought that might have been you.

blwn00silvy

Established Member
sounds cool so are people meeting at the pavilions then goin to this racing spot....cuz i would def want to check this out let me know ill prbly be @ the pavilions sat

5.4 speedster

Banned
i don't know who you guys are. Find my car with the saleen group at 8pm. Remind me that you post on here. We will chill for a bit and then it's off for some footage. Oh yeah that most likely was me as I didn't see any other red sn95 stangs.

wti01bullitt

Established Member
I drive a black on black blown bullitt. I was with a black KB Gt. We were turning left onto Indian bend. BTw what kind of numbers are you making?

5.4 speedster

Banned
my tune is not even close to being right. It sucks. I think it's got something to do with my mass air flow sensor location. The power is nice but the driveability needs improvement. After this weekend I am tearing down the top end and sending the heads out for porting. I want 500hp at the wheels with a like amount of torque. I will be staying with the gt40 as my intake to prove people wrong.

5.4 speedster

Banned
I have a 331 stroker which works out to a smidgen under 5.4 liters :p I run a 331 stroker with h/c/i and every single possible bolt on. My motor has ultralightweight pistons and rods. The crank is forged as is everything else. I also use a romac damp. I have a tremec 3550 with an aluminum flywheel too. She gets down for sure. I am saving for a aluminum dart block.

Users who are viewing this thread