ARH x-pipe and h-pipe for sale.

06Saleensc

Established Member
Hello everyone,
New to the forum, and didn't see a new members area. Sorry if I missed it!

I have a American Racing Headers x-pipe, that was on my car for maybe 500 miles. Decided to go with the h-pipe, which I kept for maybe 1200 miles. Both are 3" X 2.5". I am now going with the h-pipe "with" cats, and want to sell the other two. These are off my 2006 Saleen, and both look like new. Please shoot me an offer if interested, and include shipping, unless you want to drop by Summerville SC to pick one or both up. Thanks for your time.

jlugo1182

Established Member
x pipe

do u still have the x pipe and our they catted? if so ill take them. im in Wilmington nc i can drive to u or mail them 28451

jlugo1182

Established Member
x pipe

which one is for long tubes the x or h? either one ill take as long its for long tube i can meet u tomm or u can mail it. my number is 609-892-4806

Last edited:

06Saleensc

Established Member
which one is for long tubes the x or h? either one ill take as long its for long tube i can meet u tomm or u can mail it. my number is 609-892-4806

They are both for long tubes. Both were on my Saleen which has ARH long tubes. So which ever one you want. I am in Afghanistan, but my wife can meet you. I will give her your number and have her call you tomorrow mid-day, and discuss when and where if that's ok. The h is in my trunk, the x will have to wait a couple days til someone can move my car to get to the garage attic. She doesn't know how to drive it. I will pm you my office number and her cell.

jlugo1182

Established Member
x pipe

hey bud if in a couple of weeks if u still have the other pipe i just might just take it off your hands. ill let u know thou

Users who are viewing this thread