Areas to stay away from in myrtle beach?

TRMach1

Established Member
So no one has ever had any of their cars messed with?... Yeah I hope none of those prius lovers get mad and scratch peoples rides here and there.

03' White Snake

Established Member
So no one has ever had any of their cars messed with?... Yeah I hope none of those prius lovers get mad and scratch peoples rides here and there.

It does happen. Not that often. My car was keyed a few yrs back, on the passenger fender and the trunk lid :nonono:

I've seen some guys rims jacked right in the hotel garage. Its just like every where tho. I always try to park away from ppl and keep it where it can be seen by me or others.

TRMach1

Established Member
It does happen. Not that often. My car was keyed a few yrs back, on the passenger fender and the trunk lid :nonono:

I've seen some guys rims jacked right in the hotel garage. Its just like every where tho. I always try to park away from ppl and keep it where it can be seen by me or others.

Nooooo. Man that sucks, but yea I guess so. I was just wondering if this week there might be a higher chance of that since there will be so many cars that will attract a lot of attention and that's why I was really asking about the shady spots. I didn't want to land somewhere that had a higher risk of my car being messed with or where it wouldn't be safe to be walking around.

TRMach1

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread