Are You Ready to Buy a Low Mileage Terminator?

Untitled.png

Spring it in the air and slumbering street beasts will soon be coming out of Winter hibernation. But what if you’re in need of a new ride for 2018? Well it certainly seems to be time to get into a low-mileage super clean Terminator. With just a quick glance at the SVTP Terminator Market Forum I found 3 separate 2003-04 Cobras, all with less than 20,000 miles on the clock.

These cars are all hyper clean and fairly tastefully modded, but all that comes at a price. Don’t walk up to a knowledgeable Terminator owner and expect to rake them over the coals. These guys know their cars are at the top of the market, and their prices reflect it. So if you’re in the market for basically an as-near-to-new Terminator as you’re typically going to find check out these examples:

2004 Competition Orange Terminator - 19,000 Miles

First up we have SVTP Member Bfazona ("Braiden")'s Competition Orange 2004 SVT Cobra Mustang with 19,000 original miles on her. The car features some tasteful exterior modifications along with; a VMP TVS Supercharger, custom powder coasted under-hood bits, an MGW Shifter, a McLeod RXT Clutch, a 26-Spline Input Shaft, a Borla Stinger Cat-back, True Forged Tanks, American Racing Headers Exhaust, and a Lethal Performance Fuel System. All this and more could be yours at an asking price of $32,500.

Buy_Terminator_004.jpg
Buy_Terminator_003.jpg

2003 Sonic Blue Terminator - 9,200 Miles

Next on the block is SVTP Member dom418 ("Domenick")'s Sonic Blue 03 Cobra with a mere 9,200 miles on the ODO. As you can imagine, this car is hyper-clean. Judging by the pics I think it would be safe to say that the under-carriage my actually be in better than new condition. However, the Terminator is still conservatively modded and features a Kenne Bell 2.2L Twin-Screw Supercharger, a JLT Intake, an AFCO Heat Exchanger, a Borla/Magnaflow Exhaust System, a Billetflow IRS Brace, H&R Springs, and Toyo R888 Tires. Domenick is also asking $32,500 for his car. I'm starting to see a trend here.

Buy_Terminator_001.jpg
Buy_Terminator_002.jpg

2004 Screaming Yellow Terminator - 12,700 Miles

Finally we have SVTP Member wrestler12 ("Tyler")'s 2004 Screaming Yellow SVT Cobra with just a tick under 12,800 miles on her. Tyler's car features the ever popular Dark Charcoal Interior, a 2.2L Kenne Bell Supercharger, a JLT Intake, MGW Shifter, Rovos Wheels, and Stifflers Sub-Frame Connectors. Tyler also held onto most of the stock parts, which also go with the car. At a mere asking price of $27,700 this 04 Terminator may just be the bargain of the bunch.

Buy_Terminator_005.jpg
Buy_Terminator_006.jpg

-SID297

Last edited:
Hoping to my hands on the CO but trying to move mine first, I'm sure it'll be gone before I do.

But yea, been some nice low mile ones for sure. Good write up SID.

sweet - these cars are only going up in value and rightfully so. Still best bang for the $ out there for the performance your getting.

Definitely worth the asking price on these cars. Dont let people tell you otherwise.
I personally could not drive a yellow or orange car. Too fruity for me.

Miss my fully blown 3.4 whipple built 03 black on black welded sub frame , double wallbro pumps return fuel system. I found for 15,000k had 32k miles on it 100 on the motor......a bmw pulled out in front of me.....it was the most devastating day of my life....Then I BOUGHT A GT500 and 3 months later motor gone....... THIS DAY SIRS December 12 complete utter DESTROYed me

Spring it in the air and slumbering street beasts will soon be coming out of Winter hibernation. But what if you’re in need of a new ride for 2018? Well it certainly seems to be time to get into a low-mileage super clean Terminator. With just a quick glance at the SVTP Terminator Market Forum I found 3 separate 2003-04 Cobras, all with less than 20,000 miles on the clock.

These cars are all hyper clean and fairly tastefully modded, but all that comes at a price. Don’t walk up to a knowledgeable Terminator owner and expect to rake them over the coals. These guys know their cars are at the top of the market, and their prices reflect it. So if you’re in the market for basically an as-near-to-new Terminator as you’re typically going to find check out these examples:

2004 Competition Orange Terminator - 19,000 Miles

First up we have SVTP Member Bfazona ("Braiden")'s Competition Orange 2004 SVT Cobra Mustang with 19,000 original miles on her. The car features some tasteful exterior modifications along with; a VMP TVS Supercharger, custom powder coasted under-hood bits, an MGW Shifter, a McLeod RXT Clutch, a 26-Spline Input Shaft, a Borla Stinger Cat-back, True Forged Tanks, American Racing Headers Exhaust, and a Lethal Performance Fuel System. All this and more could be yours at an asking price of $32,500.

View attachment 1469224 View attachment 1469225

2003 Sonic Blue Terminator - 9,200 Miles

Next on the block is SVTP Member dom418 ("Domenick")'s Sonic Blue 03 Cobra with a mere 9,200 miles on the ODO. As you can imagine, this car is hyper-clean. Judging by the pics I think it would be safe to say that the under-carriage my actually be in better than new condition. However, the Terminator is still conservatively modded and features a Kenne Bell 2.2L Twin-Screw Supercharger, a JLT Intake, an AFCO Heat Exchanger, a Borla/Magnaflow Exhaust System, a Billetflow IRS Brace, H&R Springs, and Toyo R888 Tires. Domenick is also asking $32,500 for his car. I'm starting to see a trend here.

View attachment 1469227 View attachment 1469228

2004 Screaming Yellow Terminator - 12,700 Miles

Finally we have SVTP Member wrestler12 ("Tyler")'s 2004 Screaming Yellow SVT Cobra with just a tick under 12,800 miles on her. Tyler's car features the ever popular Dark Charcoal Interior, a 2.2L Kenne Bell Supercharger, a JLT Intake, MGW Shifter, Rovos Wheels, and Stifflers Sub-Frame Connectors. Tyler also held onto most of the stock parts, which also go with the car. At a mere asking price of $27,700 this 04 Terminator may just be the bargain of the bunch.

View attachment 1469229 View attachment 1469230

-SID297
nice

Amazing what these are still going for. Wish I would have bought one back in the day, had a little fun, and sold it for close to what I would have paid for it.

Users who are viewing this thread