are we very RARE now?

AznPrswayzn

Established Member
So how many other people get other wise normal cars reving and being D-bags when you get your Cobras out? These cars still get attantion. I only drove the Vert twice last fall after we got it home and before the snow fell. Both times something happened that bugged me and only happened because of what I was driving.
Only ever happened twice. One guy in a first gen cts-v that wanted to see what my car could do (a lot more than his btw lol). Another time a middle aged guy pulled up next to me in a nice looking 70s stingray. We talked a bit at the light and he decided to floor it when we got the green, I didn't bother catching him

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900AZ using the svtperformance.com mobile app

jblood37

Established Member
I live in North Alabama in a little town of 15,000. At one time there were 5 Cobras here including mine at the same time. I know of at least 7 Cobras that people owned here that have since been sold. Hell, there is a black 03 that parked right next to my black 03 at the gym I own lol.
And add another one to the list. Just saw a sonic blue coupe at a stop light while I was driving mine.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

bull_dog190

Established Member
Theres a few here in northern Wisconsin, but its a rare to roll up on one on the street. Like it was mentioned on here, people don't daily them so you wont see many.

TP03

Established Member
Theres a few here in northern Wisconsin, but its a rare to roll up on one on the street. Like it was mentioned on here, people don't daily them so you wont see many.

I agree... I'm in central WI and I never see them. I see some at car shows once in a great while so i know they must be around, but seeing one cruising around is very rare. Last summer i saw a zinc yellow cruising when i was on my way in for a night shift and i thought i was seeing things. Rumor has it there is a sonic blue coupe one town over from me (30 min) but i never saw it. Ironic part is the owner retired from my current employer.

2Rare

Against All Odds
Established Member
With almost 20k produced between the 2 year run, I'd hardly call it rare. Well, not yet anyways. There are 4 in my area and most are just garage queens. It would be interesting to see how many are left though. '00R, now that's definitely rare!

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
I'm in a big metro area......and I don't see them driving very much at all. Very rare. I think most of the ones left are garage queens and you're not going to see them much unless you're in the right spot at the right time.

I almost never see them on our side of town anymore, although coincidentally I saw a black '03/04 pulled over on 96 between 45 and 3 looking at that black C5Z that's for sale earlier today.

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
I almost never see them on our side of town anymore, although coincidentally I saw a black '03/04 pulled over on 96 between 45 and 3 looking at that black C5Z that's for sale earlier today.

Ya its pretty surprising....this is a big muscle car enthusiast area. The only one I've seen in 18 months is a screaming yellow coupe in Friendswood around the schlotzky's on 518/528. I think the owner might work in that strip center area....I've seen it parked by some office buildings more than once on nice days.

When are you getting your TR back on the road?

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
Ya its pretty surprising....this is a big muscle car enthusiast area. The only one I've seen in 18 months is a screaming yellow coupe in Friendswood around the schlotzky's on 518/528. I think the owner might work in that strip center area....I've seen it parked by some office buildings more than once on nice days.

When are you getting your TR back on the road?
When it doesn't look like this haha.
4886a598d54be7b6b08d27dcbe76d75d.jpg

Sent from my LG-K373 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread