"Ar-15" Ban Bill

blk02edge

Established Member
They won't go door to door, they will ban sales. Unless they instate some wild martial law one state at a time. Welp... Who knows anymore. Could get bloody... Even in Canada people are not giving up their AR's.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Good luck..... If they try this you're going to see hundreds of Waco TX incidents popping up all over the country. People aren't going to give up the means to protect themselves from psychos and tyrannical government, which is exactly what this administration is.
But the MSM will make sure that the sheep know that the people that won't give up their guns are terrorists that want to kill children. "These are the exact types of people that shouldn't own guns." "This is the exact reason we NEED gun control/buybacks/confiscations NOW." "They are putting innocent lives at risk because they don't want to give up their weapons of war."

*edit*

They won't go door to door first, they will tax the **** out of existing firearms that fit a criteria, they will ban sales, then they will do buybacks, then they will prosecute any "tax evaders," then they will confiscate when the number of privately owned guns with owners not already in jail are far fewer.

"Nothing makes me question ALL of my life decisions like SVTP."

Posts and likes are not mine.

quad

Established Member
But the MSM will make sure that the sheep know that the people that won't give up their guns are terrorists that want to kill children. "These are the exact types of people that shouldn't own guns." "This is the exact reason we NEED gun control/buybacks/confiscations NOW." "They are putting innocent lives at risk because they don't want to give up their weapons of war."

*edit*

They won't go door to door first, they will tax the **** out of existing firearms that fit a criteria, they will ban sales, then they will do buybacks, then they will prosecute any "tax evaders," then they will confiscate when the number of privately owned guns with owners not already in jail are far fewer.

Boil a frog slowly.

rborden

Established Member
This is going to end bad if this really happens.

I hope they do it. A civil war will end the existence of the hard left progressive saps.

The rest with that type of ideology in their pea-sized brains will go into hiding.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
I'd say the majority of people would turn them in, then you'd have the people who don't follow the news or don't think this affects them, then you have everyone else.

Open borders, fed money printer running nonstop, Biden bending the knee to China and the banning of the most popular rifle in the country, what could possibly go wrong.

Biden and Kamala can suck a fat one.

Gravik

Established Member
They won't go door to door, they will ban sales. Unless they instate some wild martial law one state at a time. Welp... Who knows anymore. Could get bloody... Even in Canada people are not giving up their AR's.
They'll tax ammo so much that no one can afford it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Fastback

Baker
Established Member
Premium Member

*edit*

Same way with EPA crackdown. It's crazy how They can turn people on each other.

JimCSHO

Established Member
Here are the firearms recently banned in Canada.
Biden may propose a similar list:

The principal models being prohibited:
  • M16, AR-10, AR-15 rifles and M4 carbine
  • Ruger Mini-14 rifle
  • US Rifle M14
  • Vz58 rifle and CZ858 rifle
  • Robinson Armament XCR rifle
  • CZ Scorpion EVO 3 carbine and pistol
  • Beretta Cx4 Storm carbine
  • SIG Sauer SIG MCX and SIG Sauer SIG MPX carbines and pistols
  • Swiss Arms Classic Green and Four Seasons series rifles
View attachment 1695679
Didn't Canada also ban, by name, Black Rifle Coffee?

scott9050

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
It will reach a real civil war before that point.

*edit*

Sent from my SM-G988U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

blk02edge

Established Member
Didn't Canada also ban, by name, Black Rifle Coffee?
Hah yea, it was on the list, no joke, also, trying to ban replica airsoft too. None of it is guaranteed to stick, he pulled all this shit using covid to use emergency legislature to bypass a vote

Users who are viewing this thread