Apten w/ nitrous track times

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Re: Re: Re: Apten w/ nitrous track times

Originally posted by Greg Anderson
No, I didnt spray it untill 2nd gear due to traction. My nozzle is located in the end of the filter.

traction? arent u using slicks?

trey193

Established Member
Greg how well do you drive also do you powershift the car , granny shift or speed shift? I agree with Broke getting in the bottle sooner and driving it hard it'll trap 130 which is impressive!

Greg Anderson

Established Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Apten w/ nitrous track times

Originally posted by BADASS03SVT
traction? arent u using slicks?

I am running 26X10.5X16 ET streets. My suspension is the problem and the track is a POS. My car got nasty at about the 1/8 and almost put in a wall. I need suspension and a bigger tire.

Greg Anderson

Established Member
Originally posted by trey193
Greg how well do you drive also do you powershift the car , granny shift or speed shift? I agree with Broke getting in the bottle sooner and driving it hard it'll trap 130 which is impressive!

I am not powershifting the car due to not having my window switch hooked up yet, but I can promise you the car is getting shifted as fast as you can shift it. Not to sound cocky but I can assure you it is not the driver.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Jeez....think u need to launch it harder of the line.
If ur running them ET Streets that is shown on ur sig.....

Sonic Venum is spraying off the line and dropping it from 6000rpm.

http://socalterminators.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1347

Best he did was 11.49 at @ 121mph...coming from a 1.67 60'
Thats not a corrected time but the track is at a 2710' elevation.

Corrected it would be around 11.1x or a 10.9xx at Sea Level dependent on track and DA.

Last edited:

tommygun

Established Member
Gregs car was leaving black marks past teh 330, we also had a water issue on the track that day. They shut the track down for over an hour to burn the water off. There was a guy doing video we just need to find him. clearly you can see Gregs car moving around BAD at the top end of the track.

I think some 28in ETStreets and better susp the car will go well into the 10s :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread