Appreciation

Regulars520

Established Member
To all of you LEO's out there. I appreciate what you do for us and how hard it is to make perfect decisions while in the heat of the moment. Keep up the good work.

Regulars520

Established Member
I also appreciate the revenue generation.

Its not about the revenue. Everytime the police are in the news it is based on what an officer may have done wrong. On the above average side of things officers do the right thing and provide protection. everyday they walk that line not knowing what is in store for them. Most days the public out mans them and has them out gunned and they travel through enemy territory everyday they are on the job. Watch this video of 22 year old deputy Kyle Dinkheller during a normal traffic stop and watch how his restraint to use force comes to a very tragic end. When he woke that morning in his small peaceful town he never expected that the day would end this way. Be sure to have your volume up as you watch the video and I warn you now do not watch this video if you cannot handle traumatic real life drama. https://search.yahoo.com/search?ei=UTF-8&fr=crmas&p=kyle+dinkheller

ACESnEIGHTS

Established Member
Thanks for the kind words. :) I have been a LEO for 29yrs in a large metropolitan city. I have had more people thank me these last few months than in the span of my entire career. I guess because of media attention of recent events. What ever the reason it is nice to hear from people like you. 3 more years and I 'am done! Woot Woot!

Regulars520

Established Member
Thanks for the kind words. :) I have been a LEO for 29yrs in a large metropolitan city. I have had more people thank me these last few months than in the span of my entire career. I guess because of media attention of recent events. What ever the reason it is nice to hear from people like you. 3 more years and I 'am done! Woot Woot!
Anytime, you guys deserve it. And your an Indiana Officer, even better. I live in Burns Harbor/Porter Indiana

cbj5259

Established Member
RIP to the two NYC officers who were ambushed this afternoon...their crime? Sitting in a patrol car. Disgusting and heartbreaking for their families to have to face this during the holiday season. I hope Deblasio is happy now.

blacksheep-1

Established Member
So let me get this straight, the douchebags Sharpton, Jackson and Blasaio want to get even with "racist" white cops so an asian and hispanic officer are executed?? I've about had it with this anti cop BS. I remember back around 1969 when a bunch of union workers got together to beat the living hell out of anti war protesters who were screwing things up. Maybe it's time for that to happen again.
Srsly over this shit and Obama and Holder need to STFU and stay neutral instead of stirring stuff up even worse.

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
I too appreciate what you Police Officers do, putting your life on the line EVERY day, for people that don't appreciate it (for the most part) so.. here's a sincere THANK YOU!!! (and I'll pray for you all, to make it home safe every night till you retire)

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Actually had a conversation with a deputy the other day at Chipotle, shook his hand and thanked him for all they do that nobody notices.

One of the most thankless jobs in the country. People hate you because of what you are not what you do.

Users who are viewing this thread