App Alerts

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Seems like lately, like the last week or so, all the app alerts are delayed like 45 minutes to a hour. They used to be almost instantaneous.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I have been getting mine on normal time but I still cant use the app with the issues I noted in the other thread. I can open the thread from the alert but it says I am not authorized to reply, but that may be because ir wont let me log on to it still.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I have been getting mine on normal time but I still cant use the app with the issues I noted in the other thread. I can open the thread from the alert but it says I am not authorized to reply, but that may be because ir wont let me log on to it still.

What error message do you get when trying to log in? Have you tried deleting the App and reinstalling it?

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
What error message do you get when trying to log in? Have you tried deleting the App and reinstalling it?

Yeah, I uninstalled and reinstalled and it worked once and then went back to what it was doing. This is the error message I get right after trying to log on.
Screenshot_20181007-133110.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread