Anything Fun Going On In Tucson?

98$vt

i love white girls
Established Member
I'd like to take my car to the track some time, but I need to learn how to launch it first. and save some money for rear tires I'll be needing after... lol. Jefe those are some cool pics!

Hey 98$vt, your car has saddle interior, right? I have a REALLY nice set of leather seats that came out of my 97 (probably 30k miles) that I need to sell, interested? I also have some other misc. parts that came off the car. Most of it are the original parts I swapped.

no i had all black leather.. then my friend wrecked his termi and sold me the 03 seats black and grey suede ones like you swapped into yours. even tho my seats were perfect front and back i like the look of the newer seats. 03 seats and 03 wheels ftw now i just need an 03
:rockon:

SVT_ DRiX

Established Member
no i had all black leather.. then my friend wrecked his termi and sold me the 03 seats black and grey suede ones like you swapped into yours. even tho my seats were perfect front and back i like the look of the newer seats. 03 seats and 03 wheels ftw now i just need an 03
:rockon:

I loved those seats when I had them in my 97, such an upgrade! Did you wire up the power seat? My saddle seats are pretty mint too, but when I swapped the interior for black, I wanted some Terminator seats. Now I have this set of nice saddle seats taking up space in my house for the last two years!

Do you have any pics of your car with the new stuff on it? did you get all the hacked up things fixed on it too??

98$vt

i love white girls
Established Member
Yeah all wired up it was easy just had to splice from like 2 wires to 3. And if you're referring to all the hack job he did with super gluing vacuum lines and that bumper he hit a 'tumbleweed' with yeah that's all fixed. And then the runner control broke and I had to fix that.. It's where I want it besides paint. The laser pink is staring to show age pretty good

98$vt

i love white girls
Established Member
113.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread