Anything Fun Going On In Tucson?

Mystic03

Established Member
i work at jack furrier on bear canyon btw i love the how your car looks those wheels are awesome.

ive chased him down a few times too hes got outta state plates. he gave me thumbs up.

damnit wyatt you didnt ask you're sensai if you could join! lol j.k glad to see you on here buddie!

98$vt

i love white girls
Established Member
Haha Sorry Robb I totally spaced asking :(

Bruce dogs instead of in n out! Lol

Non_Sequitor

Established Member
What's a good location for everyone? I'm on the eastside of town, but I'm down for whatever is most convenient for everyone.

Jefe

Established Member
In Denver till Monday so I wont make this one

98$vt

i love white girls
Established Member
And I'm in Cali but I wish I could make it! By the way I'm also east side, guess I gotta catch you guys next time!

Non_Sequitor

Established Member
It was alright. We ended up at that stupid In & Out after all. Some of the guys headed out afterwards to see if there was going to anything else going on. It was good to meet a few folks off the board, and to see some folks I hadn't seen in quite awhile.

SVT_ DRiX

Established Member
It would be cool to round up as many Terminator or just Cobra's in general as possible, and meet up, or crash a Little Anthony's show some weekend (since they are every other week) It would be cool to see a line of Terminators all together!

Jefe

Established Member
It would be cool to round up as many Terminator or just Cobra's in general as possible, and meet up, or crash a Little Anthony's show some weekend (since they are every other week) It would be cool to see a line of Terminators all together!
Ya definitely, Ive done it before. Had five or six 03/04s that wanted to meet up for a photoshoot and only 4 actually made it:
http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...637334-cobra-photoshoot-sy-sy-redfire-zy.html

Lets try and do this before it gets too hot. Already feeling the need to recharge my AC

Jefe

Established Member
I'm not too far outside of Tucson if you guys decide to do a meet. Anybody interested in getting a handful of us together for some friendly roll/dig runs? I know a place we can rent to go have some fun at.
Where at?

SVT_ DRiX

Established Member
I'd like to take my car to the track some time, but I need to learn how to launch it first. and save some money for rear tires I'll be needing after... lol. Jefe those are some cool pics!

Hey 98$vt, your car has saddle interior, right? I have a REALLY nice set of leather seats that came out of my 97 (probably 30k miles) that I need to sell, interested? I also have some other misc. parts that came off the car. Most of it are the original parts I swapped.

Users who are viewing this thread