Anyone with Steam, Hydraulics, Electronics, and/or Biomed Experience?

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
I will be looking to fill a position here in my Biomed Shop within the next month or so. If you or anyone you know has Biomed, Electronics, Steam, or Hydraulic experience and are interested in moving to middle Tennessee then let me know.

The position will be our Bed and Sterilizer one. You will work on unit and surgical beds, stretchers, and tables which incorporate electronics and hydraulics. You will also be responsible for the sterilizers and washers that use water, steam, and electronics.

There is the opportunity for some localized travel depending on your abilities, training, advancement, OT, good benefits, PTO, and the shop is a good one. I am the Lead and DO NOT like to micro-manage.

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
What position are you moving in to? Don’t tell me they gave you all the infusion pumps!

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

James Snover

Established Member
Premium Member
Just kidding. The Alaris’s aren’t so bad. Except for the syringe pumps, those can be a pain. But even they are ok if you have the right test equipment.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
What position are you moving in to? Don’t tell me they gave you all the infusion pumps!

Just kidding. The Alaris’s aren’t so bad. Except for the syringe pumps, those can be a pain. But even they are ok if you have the right test equipment.

Looking to see if anyone here is interested in a job or needs one. Trying to help a fellow car person out.

I took the Lead Biomed role; not bad for being in the field only two and a half years.

I work on Anesthesia and Perfusion equipment mainly. I do the GE, Terumo, and Haemonetics stuff. Though I am eyeing an Imaging spot starting off on portables X Rays, C Arms, and Ultrasound.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

helloWorld

Established Member
Biomed here, and I absolutely hate sterilizers and washers lol. Had to do some rebuilds on some Primus medium sized sterilizers last month and wanted to throw myself into one of the chambers and end it all right then and there.

James Snover

Established Member
Premium Member
Looking to see if anyone here is interested in a job or needs one. Trying to help a fellow car person out.

I took the Lead Biomed role; not bad for being in the field only two and a half years.

I work on Anesthesia and Perfusion equipment mainly. I do the GE, Terumo, and Haemonetics stuff. Though I am eyeing an Imaging spot starting off on portables X Rays, C Arms, and Ultrasound.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Those are a great place to start. Pre-digital, I tore up and fixed more AMX-IV's than I can count. OEC 9800's and 9900's, too. GE and Philips ultrasounds. These days I'm pretty much mainly in cath labs, neuro, angio, interventional and hybrid OR rooms. Still, some days I miss the 9800's!

James Snover

Established Member
Premium Member
Biomed here, and I absolutely hate sterilizers and washers lol. Had to do some rebuilds on some Primus medium sized sterilizers last month and wanted to throw myself into one of the chambers and end it all right then and there.
I started out in medical fixing film processors, thought they were the worst things, ever. Then I met some guys who did sterilizers, washers and beds ... and I quit bitching about film processors!

Users who are viewing this thread