Anyone with a ported Eaton near MS want to prove they can outrun a bolt on Mach 1

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
If you think YOUR car has a chance by using that video as a comparison....you are mistaken....lol

He sprayed 150 shot against me, and I spun in the 1st and 3rd race. Road was 50*F and drag radials were not warmed up. Race was from 30-120 (he runs out of gear). Did I mention it's a 427 aluminum block built by Keith Craft?

Last edited:

CD07GT500

Klaus's Bitch
Established Member
Lol i was just getting the thread going again ... I wish my pile was running ctc is killing me lol

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
I didn't have the desire or the ability to spend the fuel money to go. I also have a lot of homework to turn in my tomorrow night...so college first.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Damn that's weak.. At this rate I'll have my car here and ready to go before anything happens lol.. BTW I saw your car (I believe) on Sunday night on I-10 right after the tunnel in Mobile.. I was heading home from work.. It was around 6:15pm..

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
Damn that's weak.. At this rate I'll have my car here and ready to go before anything happens lol.. BTW I saw your car (I believe) on Sunday night on I-10 right after the tunnel in Mobile.. I was heading home from work.. It was around 6:15pm..

I don't think that was me, as I haven't been over that way in weeks.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Oh ok. Well I wasn't sure. That's the first Blue and white striped 500 I've seen in this area, and you're the only person I know of that comes around this area every once in a while.

Users who are viewing this thread