Anyone with a ported Eaton near MS want to prove they can outrun a bolt on Mach 1

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Automach1 claims there is no ported Eaton car that can run with his Mach 1. Here are a few quotes...

Yea so full of shit 463/48x pulley cobra vs me after longtubes, 4.30s, and suspension (112 trap before those mods) from a 20-120 mach is not even a full-bolt on car :chug:

03 port pulley cobra vs bolt on mach 1 - YouTube

So you think a n/a 4.6 4v can't go faster then 10.6 :chug: ? You just posted a top 10 all time ported cobra timeslip lol

Proof of one without intake exhasut etc.. runnig 10s?

I know right damn :eyes:

I am not going to argue with you anymore send a ported blower car my way and I will be glad to run it win or lose. my car with full boltons would have went much faster then mid 12s

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
It's the internet, people are going to talk crazy shit for attention. Just laugh it off.

If I were close to him, I'd run him with my ported car. I've got a Mach too, it's my wife's car, they are cute girls cars. lol.

JoeyR

omgwtfhax
Established Member
"

Quote:
Originally Posted by automach1 View Post
Yea so full of shit 463/48x pulley cobra vs me after longtubes, 4.30s, and suspension (112 trap before those mods) from a 20-120 mach is not even a full-bolt on car :chug:

03 port pulley cobra vs bolt on mach 1 - YouTube
Quote:
So you think a n/a 4.6 4v can't go faster then 10.6 :chug: ? You just posted a top 10 all time ported cobra timeslip lol

Proof of one without intake exhasut etc.. runnig 10s?

I know right damn :eyes:
Quote:
I am not going to argue with you anymore send a ported blower car my way and I will be glad to run it win or lose. my car with full boltons would have went much faster then mid 12s"

It's people like this who bring bad rep to the mustang world. And the car world in general =[

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
Automach1 I believe is red3v here.

No way a Mach 1 is faster than even a Pullied Cobra.

My 03 Cobra would destroy my bolt on 04 Mach 1, it pulled on an Eaton Mach 1 more than once, etc.

I know he has a good amount of weight reduction, 98 Cobra cams, bolt ons, gears, tires, intake spacer, etc. Pretty sure he also has a Stall and a Built Auto. Not sure about the trans though.

19935.slow

Established Member

My 03 Cobra would destroy my bolt on 04 Mach 1, it pulled on an Eaton Mach 1 more than once, etc.

I know he has a good amount of weight reduction, 98 Cobra cams, bolt ons, gears, tires, intake spacer, etc. Pretty sure he also has a Stall and a Built Auto. Not sure about the trans though.

In that running attire thats plenty to take out most cobras from a dig. Most ported cars don't drive around on radials. I have a stalled auto auto ls1 now with hoosiers and spray. My old fox with an strim from a dig would have got destroyed on radials vs radials due to the 5 speed, driver, and improper street shoes. From a roll it would have been different. But, real racing is from a dig. It happens, so I'm not shocked this guy has a slightly warped view on ported eatons. Of course a ported car is ganna make the run down at some point.

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
In that running attire thats plenty to take out most cobras from a dig. Most ported cars don't drive around on radials. I have a stalled auto auto ls1 now with hoosiers and spray. My old fox with an strim from a dig would have got destroyed on radials vs radials due to the 5 speed, driver, and improper street shoes. From a roll it would have been different. But, real racing is from a dig. It happens, so I'm not shocked this guy has a slightly warped view on ported eatons. Of course a ported car is ganna make the run down at some point.

I agree. Cobra's are pretty hard to launch on the street due to the amount of torque. Mach's are pretty easy to get going from a dig, especially an auto car.

Your fox sounds like a badass car dude. :rockon:

RideThePONY

Say what?
Established Member

Well now that you meantion that, him running a ported cobra from a dig could be interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread