Anyone with a Cobra around Fort Leonard Wood Area?

Pumpkinator

U.S. Army
Established Member
Is there anyone around the Fort Leonard Wood area that has a stock Cobra? I would like to run anyone from 40-120 just for fun, I want to see where my car stands. Please let me know when a good time is for you. Thanks.

Pumpkinator

U.S. Army
Established Member
Be a man...race from a dig.

Sure we can race from a dig!!! I was just trying to give the advantage to the Cobra, I mean IRS=wheel hop, Mach 1 weighs 345lbs lighter, but that would be more fun...Name the time and place tomorrow!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOO..HOOOOOOOOOOOOO I get to race a COBRA.....We will label this race as:

Cobra, Supercharged vs MACH 1 Nitrous!!

I will bring my camara so we can record this monumentum event!!!

Last edited:

StangJason

Established Member
Sure we can race from a dig!!! I was just trying to give the advantage to the Cobra, I mean IRS=wheel hop, Mach 1 weighs 345lbs lighter, but that would be more fun...Name the time and place tomorrow!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOO..HOOOOOOOOOOOOO I get to race a COBRA.....We will label this race as:

Cobra, Supercharged vs MACH 1 Nitrous!!

I will bring my camara so we can record this monumentum event!!!

Sorry but I'm not stock or close enough but I hate to burst your bubble but when my Cobra was stock it had zero issues with wheel hop. I'm not certain who's going to win in your case though but it seems like you might have the advantage. Oh and I'm thinking you are snipe hunting if you are expecting to find a stock Cobra especially one that into street racing because if they were they most likely won't be stock :shrug:

Pumpkinator

U.S. Army
Established Member
Another non race, non kill by the OP. you need to read the sticky at the top of this section noob.

Well I was trying to set up a race. Maybe you being the supergod moderator that you are can set up a forum for Challenge Someone, so that members can go into that forum and challege another member. I would like to make the first challenge....

I CHALLENGE THEPIZZ......

Pumpkinator

U.S. Army
Established Member
Sorry but I'm not stock or close enough but I hate to burst your bubble but when my Cobra was stock it had zero issues with wheel hop. I'm not certain who's going to win in your case though but it seems like you might have the advantage. Oh and I'm thinking you are snipe hunting if you are expecting to find a stock Cobra especially one that into street racing because if they were they most likely won't be stock :shrug:

Yeah that is what I am thinking. The only Cobra's I have seen around here are the SVT GT 500s. and one of them is a supersnake!!! So I think we would know the outcome of those races!!!

Users who are viewing this thread