anyone watching the Netflix Epstein doc ?

nxhappy

Established Member
any watch the epstein doc ? my fav was the pics of clinton on the island LOL.

Machdup1

Established Member
Watched it all. You are seeing the tip of the iceberg. For over a decade, the folks in the USVI reported massive numbers of VIP’s from around the world visited the Island.

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
any watch the epstein doc ? my fav was the pics of clinton on the island LOL.
upload_2020-7-11_7-11-43.png

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
What was nuts to me was some girls prostituting other young girls.
A few hated what they did, so they turned around and made other unsuspecting girls face the trauma for what, $100 a girl?

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
A few hated what they did, so they turned around and made other unsuspecting girls face the trauma for what, $100 a girl?

What I have a hard time with is feeling sorry for those girls who kept going back and I also take no pity on the girls who brought other girls (in some case her sister) to the party. Some of the women reasoned their naivety kept them coming back. The $200 for a 16 year old kid was a fortune apparently. The ones who commandeered other girls were no different than the English chick now in custody.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
How can you tell those pics were taken on the island? I'm not saying it didn't happen, im just asking. You can't believe everything you see/read online.

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
I thought the series did not drill down on the people that went to the island and other Epstein locations.

I believe there will be people brought up on charges due to Maxwell keeping herself out of prison. But who? Clintons?

I saw they are moving Maxwell around in the prison and keeping her guarded 24/7 so she "doesn't kill herself" ;)

E

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
How can you tell those pics were taken on the island? I'm not saying it didn't happen, im just asking. You can't believe everything you see/read online.
You make a valid point. You see a photo, but where exactly was the photo taken? I often find it difficult to believe what I see, without documented proof. I'm not saying, either, that it didn't happen as in the case of those Clinton photos.

Is that Britney Spears in the first photo? Sure looks like her.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member

I've only watched the first episode and that's what surprised me too. "Wow that was sooooo ****ed up but I'll still talk other girls into it"

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
So how do we know how much is true and how much is false? It is a show you know.

venmos1

Established Member
So how do we know how much is true and how much is false? It is a show you know.

Exactly. Im going to be bummed if Ghislaine turns up dead. I want to see heads roll. Im not sure we know how big this thing really is. If this whole wayfair crap is trying to cover this stuff up or distract, its big. the list of names is just mind boggling. Im sure there is much much more. Hopefully she is driven to do this and stays away from the clintons

kaz109

Established Member

I think there is a difference between a show and a documentary. All the accounts from law enforcement didn't just come out of thin air

Users who are viewing this thread