anyone want to buy a brand new ferret cage?

blackfox

Established Member
i have a brand new ferret/small animal cage in the box, never opened. i didnt want to buy it but i accidentally clicked "buy it now" on ebay and was forced to, stupid contract. i bought it for 160 i will sell for 140 plus shipping. box has never been opened. if you know anyone interested, please tell them i need to get rid of this. thanks guys i will post a link to the exact item i bought if you want to see it.

LBguy

must get stronger!
Established Member
After clicking buy it now, it asks me for confirmation and my password. Didnt do that for you?

blackfox

Established Member
99cobra, i dont really need another cage as i have two extra already, but if you want this one i will lower the price, as long as you pay shipping. im just waiting for it to come in, it hasnt arrived yet but let me know and we will work something out. :beer:

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
blackfox said:
99cobra, i dont really need another cage as i have two extra already, but if you want this one i will lower the price, as long as you pay shipping. im just waiting for it to come in, it hasnt arrived yet but let me know and we will work something out. :beer:
I was just razzin ya, TTT. I don't know of anyone that needs a cage, but I will keep my ears open :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread