Anyone want a new 07 GT 500 for MSRP?

Redwing

Established Member
Come to Canada and get them for MSRP all day long ( well in my city anyway).

Last year my dealer wanted $20,000 over list. Last week I had my 06 F-550 in for service and they had NINE Shelby's in stock. They offered me my pick at list price, and offered me a great price on my 04 Terminator.
I'm in Toronto, Canada

USBlueStage2

Established Member
Last year my dealer wanted $20,000 over list. Last week I had my 06 F-550 in for service and they had NINE Shelby's in stock. They offered me my pick at list price, and offered me a great price on my 04 Terminator.
I'm in Toronto, Canada

Name of dealer, link to website would help.:rockon:

Redwing

Established Member
http://apps.dealerconnection.com/de...l","color":"All","engine":"All","stockId":""}

He's right, there are 9 shelbys on the lot. Dont know if they are selling at MSRP, but they appear to be listed for MSRP in canadian dollars. But, if the U.S. dollar is still at 1:1, then they are listed for about $10K over MSRP.

Time to cross the boarder.:lol1:

Our Canadian MSRP is about $10,00 higher than yours. Yes, the dealer is offering me my choice at list. Trouble is they are either black (don't like), white (don't like), or blue(every blue car I've ever had has been a disaster).
If they had yellow or orange, well, it would be tougher!

asperformance

Banned
I bought my 2nd GT 500 Last week for MSRP, 45,060.00 Has every option You can get, I like it much better than my first one. Seems to have less wheel hop, (maybe due to the 1000) stero and less clutch chatter. Plus it is #6969,, Can't go wrong with 69, LMFAO, Hopefully I will keep this one.

Users who are viewing this thread