Anyone uses these AutoSpecialty Brakes ???

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
Usually you get what you pay for, and brakes aren't something to cheap-out on. I'd pass.

FlaSeaDude

Building a Perfect Beast
Established Member
I bought those particular rotors this past year and they perform well. I can't say there's a dramatic improvement in stopping ability, as I don't routinely perform hard braking.

I only have one cosmetic issue with the rotors. On the front rotors, the machined surface is wider than the area contacted by the pads. Thus, there's a small area (about 3/4") on the machined area next to the painted hub that rusts. I show my car on a fairly regular basis and I have to go over this area with steel wool in order to get rid of the rust. I'm even considering replacing the rotors with some Baer Decelerators in order to address this issue...:shrug:

BADSEED

Established Member
i bought some drilled and slotted from ebay for my gt not the same exact brand but pretty close and they looked good and did ok on the street, but they would overheat real fast when i use to screw around wit my friend on twisty roads...in a couple months when i buy my cobra probably going to buy the baer replacement rotors

Users who are viewing this thread