Anyone use Kurgan?

ArtVandalay16

Established Member
Anyone have their car tuned by Kurgan Motorsports? They're my closest "big" shop now, and was wondering if anyone has reviews/input.

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
i know of a few cars tuned by him but they are 03/04 cobras and high horsepower fox body cars. there is a guy here with a blown fox with like 850RWHP it he swears by kurgan. if Shaun at AED did'nt do such a good job with my tunes and customer service i would try kurgan.

fireman02

Established Member
I know he was one of the first shops doing foxbody coyote swaps. I just haven't seen to many people here or on the other sites I visit use him. When the time comes that I need a tune I'm either going to use him or AED.

ArtVandalay16

Established Member
Ok, thanks guys.

I saw that he's a lot of termis, with great results. Was hoping he had quite a few coyotes under his belt before I use him to tune my SC'd one. I really like the idea of have a local guy work in it, seeing he can go the strip and really dial it in.

acrbill

Established Member
Kurgan is top notch. People trailer their cars from Chicago down to Commerce to have them tuned by him.

86merc

Established Member
Kurgan has tuned my 86 Capri for years. He has great customer service. He used to come out to the track a lot to help tune customer's cars for free. He would be a great local resource for you.

He has done a lot of 03/04 Cobras, mod motors as well as fox bodies. But as of late there have been a lot of coyote cars in their shop.

woodrow5.0

Established Member
The other day when I was there at his shop he had a few coyote cars with power adders on them he was working on.1 blue GT500 I saw is for going to make some big power

CobraHuck

Established Member
How in the hell do I not know about Kurgan?? I live 20 minutes from Braselton too! Definitely gonna go talk to him about my car soon...

FastRedPonyCar