anyone use chadwick triple play

motorcycle4

Established Member
saw there video and wonder if the product is as good as he says . JLT performance is selling it now also. want to use it on new 2016 orange gt350. anyone using it please post up before i buy thanks

NastyGT500

Naples Premier Detailer!
Established Member
I do not have any first hand experience with this product. However, I am always very skeptical about these so called 'wonder' products that do everything and are so 'great'. Just my $.02.

I'm also not buying all the hype they advertise. It is was so good all the pro guys would be using it. You can do a whole car in 30 minutes and have the results of a pro. Well...it takes me on average 20 hours to get 'pro' results for my clients.

Just saying...

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Chadwicks triple play is just good at covering up defects. I see people post pictures with good results, but they didn't actually correct the paint.

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Reminds me of the Shamwow! dude. He's making claims that all you have to do is spray it on, wipe it off and away go your problems, perfect finish left behind. That sounds more like a detail spray more than anything. There are a few people on FB starting to nutswing this product but until I see it perform as advertised myself I ain't buying it. Croftgate Mod 2 maybe?

Carsten89

Established Member
It's decent. I just used it for the first time last week. It covered some minor swirls I had but there are still some you can see in the sunlight. It's a glorified waterless wash and wax, I've never used a WW before but am curious to compare it to ONR or Ultima.

choate

Drive with a sparkling glove on your shift hand
Established Member
saw there video and wonder if the product is as good as he says . JLT performance is selling it now also. want to use it on new 2016 orange gt350. anyone using it please post up before i buy thanks

Who cares about the product, post a picture of said orange gt350!

Users who are viewing this thread