Anyone use Bowflex 1090s?

Shepp1691

Established Member
I have a set of hex dumbbells that go from 5-50 in 5 lb increments. I need something bigger than the 50s and the next set, from 55-75 is $800, Bowflex makes adjustable dumbbells from 10-90 lbs, but they look huge. Anyone use them or have any input? Thanks in advance.

Shepp1691

Established Member
Thanks for the help, a local play it again sports has a set with the stands for $399, I should probably jump on them but money is tight, as usual.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
This is being shipped to me:

Bowflex® SelectTech Dumbbell Set and Rack

113,800 Award Miles

Please note: This item will be delivered with the Velvet Glove Service. The Velvet Glove crew will deliver the award to the specified address and move it to your room of choice (access permitting) and remove all of the packaging materials. The Velvet Glove crew will not install or set up the merchandise for you. Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of Velvet Glove Service items unless otherwise specified. A daytime telephone number must be provided for orders that require Velvet Glove Service. Delivery appointments are available Monday through Friday, 9:00AM - 5:00 PM

This set of dumbbells replaces 15 sets of weights! Features new aluminum alloy and polymeric safety tabs to reduce the likelihood of breakage and prevent plates from being put back improperly. Weights adjust from 5 to 52.5 lbs. with 15 weight settings. Includes a stand to store

Users who are viewing this thread