Anyone use 72” Race Ramps for their GT350R?

ANGREY

Established Member
The look awesome, would love to have a set, but unfortunately, just another business owner who never went to business school.

$325 buys a lot of floor jack. And that's without shipping.

They'd probably sell 5 times as much if they cut the price in half. And looking at them, it's hard to believe it costs anywhere near that for them to make. Pretty cool idea though.

MJN

Established Member
Think I bought the 67” ramps that used on my lowered GT500 and love them. After over 5 years of using for various oil changes etc I think money well spent. They are so light and easy to use.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MJN

Established Member
eeac651185ab67a278f028347225833a.jpg

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
Think I bought the 67” ramps that used on my lowered GT500 and love them. After over 5 years of using for various oil changes etc I think money well spent. They are so light and easy to use.

Yeah, the GT350R is even lower so I need something with an approach angle less than 7 degrees. I have a 4 post lift, but that’s currently reserved for the only car in my garage which doesn’t run (Corvette).

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
I received, but haven't yet utilized my ramps yet. I will check out the Magic Creeper too, and appreciate the tip. (no homo)

Users who are viewing this thread